[FT] Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers

This is a pretty mediocre Celtic side, but they're miles ahead of us. At the end of the day, our side if comprised of freebies, loanees and a few players signed for peanuts. Until the club gets proper investment, we will get nowhere.

Yes I do not think their anything great but still way ahead of us. Next season we must be a lot closer, but that will depend on who we sign.

Yes I do not think their anything great but still way ahead of us. Next season we must be a lot closer, but that will depend on who we sign.

If we can get someone up front who can get 25-30 goals in the SPFL we will challenge them.

Won't be easy but that's what's required

We aren't going to win any league title or come close to it playing Wigan players with Wigan mentalities. We are all still hurting 6 hours after the dust has settled, I reckon you could count on one hand how many of those boys are still hurting after that. Sometimes when you sign guys from smaller clubs, they instantly get it and know they have to step up EVERY week. We've signed players from small clubs who just don't get it.

I can take getting beat by a better team and Celtic are better all over the park but with so little effort and heart is torture to watch. Basics like concentration, passing and fitness levels are all things everyone of our players has control over. None of them care though. Celtic have played a lot more games than us this season and don't even look like they are tiring. Theres a massive summer coming up for Rangers and we now need to focus everything into next season. Get rid of the dross and get some new faces in early or this will be the way we are feeling for some time to come!

I don't think it's a case that they don't care, they certainly don't show it, only Miller and Wallace probably, not like the 9 in a row team where everyone of them showed how they felt. I also don't like the term *****bags that some people use (not on this forum)

however, it's not a boxing match and it's not like they are scared to tackle or show for the ball against Celtic. Celtic are well ahead but aren't that great either, for all it was poor we still had clear chances that they didn't.

Edited by scotjo

If we can get someone up front who can get 25-30 goals in the SPFL we will challenge them.

Won't be easy but that's what's required

If we had a forward who could score 15 a season instead of a striker who's only purpose is to take throw ins or to miss give me's by using a big square head me might be closer than you think mate.

We were awful for the first 60 minutes today but I was amazed that we got three or four good clearcut chances in the last 30 minutes which we didn't take. And Collum bottled it to give us a penalty when Simunovic handled whilst lying on the deck.

We were awful for the first 60 minutes today but I was amazed that we got three or four good clearcut chances in the last 30 minutes which we didn't take. And Collum bottled it to give us a penalty when Simunovic handled whilst lying on the deck.

Yup totally bottled it. Tim PR machine and intimidation, mission accomplished!

If anyone hasn't watched tonight's "Classico" try and catch the highlights. What a game and the petfect antidote for today's pish!

Aye, what a game it was coop. Thrilling from both teams - Real Madrid were still looking for the win after being down to 10 men and drawing 2-2 later on.

And then Messi stepped up.....