[FT] Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers

Yes,they are better than us,but until we face the facts(and stop defending the indefencible)we will get nowhere.

No arguement there my friend.

We can slate, moan all we want, it is up to the manager to bring in better quality players, slating our players does nothing to improve the team is all I'm saying, if you want to slate them fine, I just don't see how that can influence anything, but you are entitled to do so if you wish!

We were awful for 60mins but as Celtic tired/got slack, we had much more of the game after the second goal and could easily have had four goals.

I'm all for criticism but Tav was our best player by far and, as far as I'm concerned defended fine today and his tackle for the pen was timed perfectly. If you want to blame anyone for the goal then Wes should have swept up for me.

I thought Bates did fine as well for his Old Firm debut and Beerman grew into his game. Biggest criticism in the second half was that Miller and Waghorn did't score from three excellent chances and that's what cost us the chance of extra-time.

PS: I'd hope that the latter part of the game showed the manager we need to take the game to Celtic next week and be more on the front foot. The same happened at Parkhead and we caused them problems at Ibrox on Hogmanay.