The Fifth Official Gersnet Dinner

Well done BH for organising an excellent day. I enjoyed meeting the troops.

Sorry I had to make an escape but my new shoes were killing me. I ended up sitting on a bus with them off before walking barefoot to my local, having a couple of haufs before calling a taxi to get me up the road. Believe me, it's no fun walking down a garden path of stone chips with no shoes on.

Both heels are severely blistered and I won't be going anywhere for a few days.

Flip flop Loyal. :laugh:

Well done BH for organising an excellent day. I enjoyed meeting the troops.

Sorry I had to make an escape but my new shoes were killing me. I ended up sitting on a bus with them off before walking barefoot to my local, having a couple of haufs before calling a taxi to get me up the road. Believe me, it's no fun walking down a garden path of stone chips with no shoes on.

Both heels are severely blistered and I won't be going anywhere for a few days.

Flip flop Loyal. :laugh:

I'm not sure whether to believe this story or not, any more than your excuse for missing the match. I don't know any lawyers who work on a Saturday. :D

As usual it was a pleasure to organise the lunch/dinner, just very disappointing that more folk including quite a number of "regulars" were unable to come along this time.

I was glad that the new venue worked out well and can only apologise for my poor organisation with the pre-lunch weather and the fact that the mini bus did not turn up to transport us from Ibrox.

I'll try to do better next time.

I'm not sure whether to believe this story or not, any more than your excuse for missing the match. I don't know any lawyers who work on a Saturday. :D

You were at the opposite end of the table from me mate so you probably didn't notice that I spent the entire time in there minus shoes. The staff certainly gave me strange looks when I was heading back and forth to the gents. :D2

As for the lawyer - he's a family lawyer who happens to be part of the family. That's probably the only reason I didn't get the jail. "Heated exchanges" don't go half way to describing how things went.

You were at the opposite end of the table from me mate so you probably didn't notice that I spent the entire time in there minus shoes. The staff certainly gave me strange looks when I was heading back and forth to the gents. :D2

As for the lawyer - he's a family lawyer who happens to be part of the family. That's probably the only reason I didn't get the jail. "Heated exchanges" don't go half way to describing how things went.

OK I'll buy these explanations but will expect to hear more of the lawyer story at another date. :D

Nice to meet you, sir.

OK I'll buy these explanations but will expect to hear more of the lawyer story at another date. :D

Nice to meet you, sir.

You too my friend. The rest of the lads and lassies too. I look forward to the next one.