Rangers 2 (Miller,Toral) Partick Thistle 0

Game today gave us another three points and a lot of pluses:- Bates a solid performance but a little shaky at times,Beerman making it hard for Wallace to return,Wilson changing my mind about him but Holt a totally different class from rest of team was a pleasure to be there and watch him.

Glad to see we have a manager who will make changes before the 60 minute diagram fiasco.

What about Kenny another outstanding performance.

No mention at end re man of match(Holt IMO) has this been stopped?

I thought Wilson was outstanding today and hs really stepped it up in the last few weeks. Beerman has been excellent too. Holt has looked more like his old self.

I would start Dodoo next week - either that or show Barrie a clip of last seasons semi against them

I would start Dodoo next week - either that or show Barrie a clip of last seasons semi against them

Barrie was dreadful. Looked like he couldn't be bothered trying. The fact he was hooked was a major reason why the performance improved so much in the second half.

I'm not sure if he was on the huff at being dropped last week, just wants to leave, was being affected by a personal problem that occurred during the week or just had an off day but I don't recall such a lack of effort from him in the past.

Edited by Bluedell

A few comments about the behaviour and songs of the Thistle fans on FF ... commented with this:

Read that. Got to say I could not make out what they were singing, I'm in Main Stand. But I prefer to see away fans selling out their section and singing adding a bit to atmosphere.

Barrie was dreadful. Looked like he couldn't be bothered trying. The fact he was hooked was a major reason why the performance improved so much in the second half.

I'm not sure if he was on the huff at being dropped last week, just wants to leave, was being affected by a personal problem that occurred during the week or just had an off day but I don't recall such a lack of effort from him in the past.

It appears as if all he's interested in is avoiding injury which would indicate a desire for pastures new.

It appears as if all he's interested in is avoiding injury which would indicate a desire for pastures new.

Looking at it from the perspective of his form this year we may scarcely miss him. If someone wants to throw multi millions at us for him maybe it's time to take it and hopefully throw it into the Summer window pot.