Premiership post-split fixtures

So effectively, this Saturday's game is the last that has a normal KO time of Saturday, 3 o'clock?

Checking this year's games, we played 14 games, 3 of which were midweek. 11 weekend games, of which we had 3 on a Saturday at 3 o'clock. At the end of the season, it will be 4, out of 20 ...

So effectively, this Saturday's game is the last that has a normal KO time of Saturday, 3 o'clock?

Checking this year's games, we played 14 games, 3 of which were midweek. 11 weekend games, of which we had 3 on a Saturday at 3 o'clock. At the end of the season, it will be 4, out of 20 ...

dB greats stats and a damming verdict! Absolutely shameful way to treat supporters. Like cattle with a wallet...

Apart from insane kick-off times is there anything to complain about. No conspiracies? Liewell messed up somewhere?

Essentially, early Saturday KO ties, or Friday night games, will make it far more difficult for Bears from England and/or Ulster to get to the games, thus robbing us of income*. One may say that this holds true for every club, but by comparison, they hardly have that great a following in the respective locations. And thus, the smaller clubs may actually might gain more from having a Friday night game (allocated TV money). No conspiracy stuff, just a sidenote.

*Assuming that many of these Bears (or their supporter clubs) have season tickets and thus the seats are being paid for, it still robs them of the Ibrox experience and their paid for seats.

Yeeeees I can go to the Hearts and Aberdeen games!:rfcbouncy::rfcbouncy:

Brahim can we have the Gersnet dinner after the Hearts game on the 13th

YES

It was decided to hold the dinner after the last home weekend match with the 13th and the 21st as the options.

Given that we have 3 homes and 2 away it is surprising to say the least that we don't finish at home and personally I think it is ridiculous to ask Aberdeen fans to travel to Glasgow midweek for any game never mind one that could be vital for 2nd place. (I know others won't be as sympathetic!) In contrast Celtic only have 2 home games and are given the privilege of the last match at home for the presentation. The Rangers and Celtic last matches could have been played on the Saturday and Sunday.

YES

It was decided to hold the dinner after the last home weekend match with the 13th and the 21st as the options.

Given that we have 3 homes and 2 away it is surprising to say the least that we don't finish at home and personally I think it is ridiculous to ask Aberdeen fans to travel to Glasgow midweek for any game never mind one that could be vital for 2nd place. (I know others won't be as sympathetic!) In contrast Celtic only have 2 home games and are given the privilege of the last match at home for the presentation. The Rangers and Celtic last matches could have been played on the Saturday and Sunday.

I'm Happy. Ckuf the Aberdeen supporters.:party: