Jonatan Johansson will be number 3 at Rangers

Excellent choice IMHO

No history of first team coaching on his CV and no involvement with SPL for over 15 years. He's had some international coaching experience (1 game?) and he's not as divisive as some candidates but I struggle to call it an excellent choice.

Is Jonatan not the current assistant manager with Finland?

In saying that though I think its a good appointment he's got plenty of experience of the Scottish game having played with us Hibs and St Johnstone and as far as I can remember he's also been involved in the coaching side of the game with a few other teams too Morton and Motherwell etc. I seen some clowns going on about him not being local but as per usual if you weren't born in the UK then your not local according to these mouth breathers, all that, in spite of the fact that he's marrierd to a lass from Port Glasgow and been living and working here most of the last 20 years.

Married to someone from Port Glasgow.:eek2: Sack him!:D

Pedro Caixinha says Jonatan Johansson will be his number 3 at Rangers

Maybe a good appointment as he is also a foreigner living in Scotland so will see it through the eyes of Pedro added to his experience and knowledge he can give Pedro.

You will find many Youtube videos of him being interviewed during his time with Motherwell's U20s two years ago.

I selected this one to listen to, in it he's says "Rangers were CHEATING! :facepalm:

1:39 in...

[video=youtube;m8-67out2Is]

Edited by Bearman

Not really all that fussed who he brought in. From recent interviews with Pedro on RTV where he discusses the back room team he has brought in and what their roles are, there doesn't seem anything of any great importance left to do for JJ or whoever got it.

Seems more token than vital.

Not really all that fussed who he brought in. From recent interviews with Pedro on RTV where he discusses the back room team he has brought in and what their roles are, there doesn't seem anything of any great importance left to do for JJ or whoever got it.

Seems more token than vital.

To be fair to JJ, he has shown the ability to get in, slip one to Suzy McGuire, and get back out without a stiletto being stuck up his keester.

That's bullfighting kudos.

Only PC knows what he wants from this appointment!, he carried out the interviews!, and he has decided to appoint JJ!, it's safe to assume he has picked the right guy for the job!.