[FT] Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Rangers

Or even Graham Murty :D

Graeme Murty would be even better.

We started badly enough, no cohesion or midfield whatsoever, improved with Miller but essentially never really rose above average. 19 shots, 6 on targets, 13 corners, 0 end product.

Beerman was good enough, Bates after some early jitters not too bad either. Holt had a few flashes but was largely anonymous, Halliday needs too much time on the ball and McKay somewhat subdued. Would have liked to have seen O'Halloran for pace on the right and Windass through the middle, as both pace and creativity was badly lacking.

Aberdeen got 2 points further away yesterday, St. Johnstone two closer behind us. Yeah, that day was the (German) proverbial "grab into the loo".

Edited by der Berliner

I know that you are joking - or half so anyway (what was his league record - one point?) It's all down to players really, isn;t it ? And we are short, if not totally bereft, of decent ones.

I am not actually joking. Mutry had us playing some decent football. This is a car crash and back to punt it up the park and hope.

I am not actually joking. Mutry had us playing some decent football. This is a car crash and back to punt it up the park and hope.

I was utterly shocked that we time and again gave the ball to young Bates, a centre half well known for his passing abilities, is he not? With Holt, Halliday and Co. about? Toral was probably saved from the surface, but sure Windass should have been on earlier.

Don't want to say too much our two best players were substituted(Waghorn & Hyndman) with their replacements showing nothing.

The two youngsters had a shaky start(understandable) but we were let down by more experienced first team players notably Tavernier and Mckay.

If we are to rely on a pool of players to get us through all must show their worth.

A big clear out is needed come end of season but finances will no doubt see us with many of the ones we still have.