[FT] Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Rangers

Having listened to the way PC read out the team, we will be using a 4-2-3-1 which means that McKay and Waghorn will have their chance to play more centrally with the two wing backs (Beerman and Tav) offering the width. This is how I think he wants us to line up but it needs a striker who can hold the ball up and play a quick pass to one of the attacking mids. Waghorn is decent at that but runs into trouble too often. Perhaps this is Joe's chance to show he can do it. It's going to put pressure on Halliday again at the back in the holding role. At least I'm assuming it's him that'll do that job, but with PC we just don't know.

Great preview Frankie, nice read on the bus on way home. I'm really looking forward to going down to Killie tomorrow. It's always an away venue I enjoy as it's one of the more welcoming supports we encounter. Not as hostile as most we visit. Nice wee train journey down too.

The team selection has got us all exited and can't wait to see what Pedro has in store!

Edited by cooponthewing

One minor point, Windass is the fastest player on the books he's faster than O'Halloran.

I didn't know that. Windass always looks quick over a few yards but less so over distance.

It's a shame he's not featured more but hopefully he will soon.

Having listened to the way PC read out the team, we will be using a 4-2-3-1 which means that McKay and Waghorn will have their chance to play more centrally with the two wing backs (Beerman and Tav) offering the width. This is how I think he wants us to line up but it needs a striker who can hold the ball up and play a quick pass to one of the attacking mids. Waghorn is decent at that but runs into trouble too often. Perhaps this is Joe's chance to show he can do it. It's going to put pressure on Halliday again at the back in the holding role. At least I'm assuming it's him that'll do that job, but with PC we just don't know.

Yeah, the way he read that out did suggest a return to 4-2-3-1 but I'm not so sure the McKay and Waghorn will play inside at all.

:facepalm:

Not sure a emoji really adds much to the debate.

Sure Saturday's second half wasn't a Parma or a Dortmund European match but every bear I've spoken to enjoyed it and whilst I doubt any of us would want such an open formation every week, if you weren't entertained on Saturday after half-time I think football isn't for you.

Not sure a emoji really adds much to the debate.

Sure Saturday's second half wasn't a Parma or a Dortmund European match but every bear I've spoken to enjoyed it and whilst I doubt any of us would want such an open formation every week, if you weren't entertained on Saturday after half-time I think football isn't for you.

Trust me to be sat at a feckless airport catching up on here. If it had been a bore fest I would have been there. Maybe I should miss more games for everyone's benefit........