CLUB1872 Members Meeting

I can't say I'm enjoying the debate rbr as I'm not familiar with yourself or Lucy blue, however it's eye opening to say the least. On the outside looking in it seems you need an election process and those in positions of responsibility who serve the supporters not themselves. There is so much spin and counter spin on forums (as was indicated by Lucy blue) you may need people outwith the obvious candidates?

What do I know? It looks like a broken Karzy the morning after a dodgy curry. A complete cluster fuck and I feel for all those who have given their honest time and effort. We are certainly our own worst enemy.

Coop , these guys stood on the very platform you spoke about , it was in their personal statements and they all agreed at the hustings that they would abide by a directors code of conduct that JB was meant to write up , it's never happened , yet the three directors who resigned on a point of principal are getting all the blame , when you serve on a board its collective responsibility the entire board is judged by the weakest member , the club1872 is judged on its board , when one fails the entire organisation fails .

Yet for a simple process this would all have been avoided and if the remaining directors had been strong enough in public as they were in private this wouldn't have happened .

As an example , I am a member elected trustee of my companies pension scheme , at the start of every meeting we have a Conflict of interest notification , where each trustee director informs the rest of the board of any COI,s , it's not rocket science , and JB and AW know all this .

If Greg Marshall gets elected...

tenor.gif

It's because he's met the criteria and was the best in the interviews , can I ask Lucy if you've read the job criteria .

I've certainly given the last of my money to them.

Got to the point where I'm thinking, you should be barred from the Board if you are a Rangers a supporter.

That only hurts the club , go to the meetings if you can and gave your say or email your displeasure , but let them know .

That only hurts the club , go to the meetings if you can and gave your say or email your displeasure , but let them know .

'Hurts the club'!!

I'm not giving money out of my pension for incompetents to look after. I've had enough, it's just embarrassing.

'Hurts the club'!!

I'm not giving money out of my pension for incompetents to look after. I've had enough, it's just embarrassing.

But what's the alternative , I actually believe in club1872 but from the start I've been so disappointed by those that have stood bar 4 or 5 , and I'm really angry at being let down by the 4 current directors , it's more about them than club1872 .

A fans group which buys shares, end off.

Independent from the Club.

Professional people in charge, not necessarily Rangers Supporters.

That would do for a start, I might contribute again.

I've never really taken much interest in C1872 but surely you'd want the people running it to be Rangers supporters ?

It's because he's met the criteria and was the best in the interviews , can I ask Lucy if you've read the job criteria .

Would it be a problem if he got the job ?

He doesn't exactly strike me as someone who'd rip the piss out of it

Would it be a problem if he got the job ?

He doesn't exactly strike me as someone who'd rip the piss out of it

It looks like it would for some on other forums , and also that isn't a dig at Lucy