Niko Aims For Best Comeback

If Niko gets back to full fitness - and doesn't look like he is running through treacle, he will be an excellent "new signing" for us. I think he would fit perfectly into Pedro's philosophy of getting the ball forward quickly thanks to his vision. Someone would still have to be his defensive legs though.

read somewhere we were playing him too far forward. Could he due the job Toral's been doing recently

I think that he's naturally a more attacking player than Toral, he's scored a fair few goals in his time, such as these two

I understand he's 3/4 years older now but if he could give us a couple of seasons even if he could only play 60-75 minutes it would be superb.

Edit: I know he only has one year left on his contract and another year or two after that would obviously depend on his performances next season and his own ambitions.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

If Niko gets back to full fitness - and doesn't look like he is running through treacle, he will be an excellent "new signing" for us. I think he would fit perfectly into Pedro's philosophy of getting the ball forward quickly thanks to his vision. Someone would still have to be his defensive legs though.

If he gets back to the form he showed at Inverness and better then he'll do for me.

Going to be like a couple of new signings for next season if we can get him and Rossiter fit. Midfield options with hopefully a good striker and centre back still to bring in which should be good enough for us to brush aside the bulk of the opposition on a consistent basis which we have failed to do this season and is what's put us so far behind.

Going to be like a couple of new signings for next season if we can get him and Rossiter fit. Midfield options with hopefully a good striker and centre back still to bring in which should be good enough for us to brush aside the bulk of the opposition on a consistent basis which we have failed to do this season and is what's put us so far behind.

A fit Kranjcar and Rossiter plus Hyndman back for another year along with McKay starts to look like a proper midfield.

To get Niko back would fit in superbly. As Craig says he will need a full pre season or risk the chance of looking like he is running with sand in his boots.

This would be a pretty good side before any of Pedros signings.

Foderingham

Tavernier Hill Wilson Wallace

Rossiter

Windass Kranjcar Hyndman McKay

Waghorn

Where are the goals coming from?

This is why I think you'll see Caixinha trying to move out Waghorn, Miller & Garner before the transfer window shuts at the end of August.

It's anyone's guess who he brings in to replace them though