Nottingham Forest set to appoint Mark Warburton

Even if they are on a lower wage, Rangers can show clear intent to move to NF while in the employment of RFC.

Their agent was meeting with Rangers reps. They'd been given improved contracts not long before so what was he doing ?

A blind man could see they were moving out the second the Notts job was offered.

Derby must be kicking themselves. Forest are still deep in the relegation battle and I would have a wry smile on my face if they drop. Same for Blackburn though.

I saw Rangers got a lengthy mention at the LibDem conference this morning.

Their leader, a Blackburn supporter, told a story about a conversation with a Scots Rangers supporter who lives in Yorkshire. He mentioned Souness, Barry Ferguson, etc as being common to both clubs - also that both teams were now rubbish. They got onto Europe and the bear was asked about sellik in Europe. The bear said they are crap. The politician said that was because they had no opposition in Scotland.

Not a very good story. But it makes a change to switch on tv and not see lies being told about us.

They got onto Europe and the bear was asked about sellik in Europe. The bear said they are crap. The politician said that was because they had no opposition in Scotland.

Which begs the question why are English clubs so relatively crap in Europe? Are arsenal being beaten 10-2 on aggregate because they have no opposition in England?