I predict we'll come second by three points

we've got Aberdeen twice yet.

we were robbed at Pittodrie and gubbed them at Ibrox

but we've got accies on the back of a trouncing at Tynecastle, and Motherwell who made Aberdeen struggle yesterday

coming up

let's wait and see

Why not?

Glad to see I'm not the only one feeling optimistic.

I've found the last month to be a bit boring. Despite a few exciting moments I can't really get too interested while it is obvious we have had a caretaker manager. Much more interesting to see what the new manager can do with the existing squad.

Syntax it was more boring when when MW was still manager,it was becoming hard to attend the games,at least Murty showed ,in MW'Ss words,that he could analyse and react.

After today I am looking forward to Hamilton game with new manager and with a lot more optimism to semi final.

Murty did say pre-match the criticism of the side and that a new manager was watching should have them look at themselves and show what they can do...I thought at the time. yes! That is what is needed to say and good on you Mr Murty.

The players responded magnificently and showed what wearing the shirt really means (Hill was outstanding, apart from some mis-timed tackles early on) ...the usual BS from recent past managers has been doing my head in.

If I'm allowed to be critical after such a good result, I'd say arguably our best player really let us down today, a good player can have an off day from time to time...for his sake he better not have another off day from now 'til end of season!

Just looking at the fixtures - Aberdeen have Hearts at home and Dundee away in their next 2 games, that could easily be 2 points tops. While we have Hamilton and Motherwell at home which should be a banker 6 points.

...and another thing while I'm on :)...

James Tavernier when he first arrived was a fantastic player, a great attacking player with bags of attitude.

If truth be told, he has been a shadow of himself this season.

What we saw with that burst of pace and control past players which led to the equaliser proves he needed a change of manager. He looks as if he wants to succeed again.