[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Hill 87)

Typical unobjective Scottish Mhedia, of course the vermin were up for that game? They were supposed to beat us 8-0 nil. The fact is they didn't beat us because we match them toe to toe and negated their main threats Dembelle and Sinclair. If Waghorn had done the business we would have won the game, even if you give them the very dubious penalty. They can't handle the truth as per, always cheated never defeated or a fair drawn.

When re-watching our goal in the 2nd-half video, I noted that the Bears were in full TBB noise as well. As I pointed out before the game, ever since we've been promoted, you hear hardly a word about the songbook (on either side, of course). Might have something to do with the vile behaviour of the Yahoos ... or their vast lead in the title race.

NB: This is not FLAK aimed at the sonbook, just a remark how it becomes important at certain times ... or not.

it takes the shine off a good season for them

Mate, in the season that saw them win everything they entered, including a Question of Sport type tv programme they still went on about refereeing decisions.

The result against us doesn't matter to that mob. The fact that yet another referee denied them yet another "stone-waller" is what they'll remember. Stand on me - in 50 years they'll still be talking about it.