[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Hill 87)

Again, at ra Stydome, with the Yahoos dominating possession. Why are we not utilising the obvious pace of O'Halloran? A ball, any ball over the top keeps that Yahoo defence more honest. I hope I am wrong, but I suspect they will hold a high line and we will struggle to find an out ball. The front two/three will play mostly with their backs to the Yahoo goal.

It's clear some amount of thought has gone into this formation which looks like 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 or even 4-5-1?

Holt and Hyndman should be a good engine room but very surprised that Toral is omitted altogether as I thought he did a good job collecting and distributing forward last week. Surprised that Halliday isn't even on the bench he must be gutted unless he's injured.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I don't wish to be indelicate, but the p*** is running down the inside of my legs - the symptoms of battle fever?

Heavy presence of stewards in the toilets and they say that only 30 fans are allowed in at a time. Good luck with that.

Edited by BrahimHemdani