Ross Wilson turns down Ibrox move

I'm not sure why people still think the EPL is the be all and end all of management in the UK. When you look at Rangers and Celtic in particular, you've got clubs with massive history, a good chance of European football and trophies every season, massive supports, sold-out games and massive expectations. Even now, players who come up here on loan or to stay pretty much all recognise that the game isn't as easy as they think its going to be.

There's a lot of potential for somebody with the right mindset who is maybe looking at the bigger picture or for their longer term career (and I think the same can be said for players too). I also don't have a problem with someone who is honest enough to say they see us as a stepping stone to different things - there's a way to be open about that sort of ambition - and they're only going to get a move if they're a success here. And you can never rule out the fact that someone may move up here, fall in love with the club, the country etc and be happy to stay.

I'm not sure why people still think the EPL is the be all and end all of management in the UK. When you look at Rangers and Celtic in particular, you've got clubs with massive history, a good chance of European football and trophies every season, massive supports, sold-out games and massive expectations. Even now, players who come up here on loan or to stay pretty much all recognise that the game isn't as easy as they think its going to be.

There's a lot of potential for somebody with the right mindset who is maybe looking at the bigger picture or for their longer term career (and I think the same can be said for players too). I also don't have a problem with someone who is honest enough to say they see us as a stepping stone to different things - there's a way to be open about that sort of ambition - and they're only going to get a move if they're a success here. And you can never rule out the fact that someone may move up here, fall in love with the club, the country etc and be happy to stay.

The EPL is one of the best leagues in the world and the SPL is one of the worst.