Semi Final Allocation

I know we have been over this before however thought I was post again as it's bound to come up. It's certain to be a 50/50 split, no matter who we get. Does anyone know what the criteria will be? Will those(like myself) who are on the CCC plus been to all the Scottish cup games, be guaranteed a ticket? Surely they can't just ballot it?

I only ask as iirc there are more on the CCC than there are tickets?

It will be interesting to see as my son and I have been on the CCC mandate for all home and away non league games since the journey started.No doubt we will have people who suddenly want tickets whinging if they do not get one.

Like you Boabie I would be extremely angry should I not get one as no ballot should be carried out till the likes of us get a ticket.

Stuff those not on the system.

It will be interesting to see as my son and I have been on the CCC mandate for all home and away non league games since the journey started.No doubt we will have people who suddenly want tickets whinging if they do not get one.

Like you Boabie I would be extremely angry should I not get one as no ballot should be carried out till the likes of us get a ticket.

Stuff those not on the system.

We all expect a ballot of supporters on the CCC, no?

Why do people start to imagine rewards for loyalty when an oversubscribed match is suddenly on the horizon?

Because we have spent our bloody money on the previous rounds and those so called supporters who suddenly come out the woodwork and think THEY have the right to tickets as I have already said stuff them.

Because we have spent our bloody money on the previous rounds and those so called supporters who suddenly come out the woodwork and think THEY have the right to tickets as I have already said stuff them.

Bang on the money MacK.