Well, it's that time of the year again. We celebrate the risen Lord.

Back in the day at Ibrox, Easter brought on a frenzy of collective chorus. We sang the hymn 241, 'there is a green hill far away'' :

There is a green hill far away,

Without a city wall,

Where our dear Lord was crucified,

He died to save us,

Aaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, together now, the cry was no surrender!

Thus, painting our eggs, rolling them down the brae, ........................................., etc. It cannot be done without chocolate ova, presented in foil and coloured cardboard. These last couple of decades, I have purchased a dozen of these confectionery treats for the children in my life, from the Rangers shop. As I am a strict adherent in boycotting anything to do with the Dastardly Ashley, can I continue to pick up my preferred Rangers themed Easter Eggs from the megastore? Does Dastardly receive a remunerative share of my eggs?

A'hm tellin' ye, the opportunity cost of worshiping the risen Lord, whilst remaining an ethical Bluenose these days.