The Championship

Either club from Forest, Blackburn and Birmingham going down would have been good. I was actually hoping for bristol City to score in the last minute for some drama but not to be and its Blackburn.

Play offs are going to be hard to pick. Logistically better for all clubs, Yorkshire derby and Reading to West london is a short hop.

Fulham v Reading is a throw of the coin but I hope Fulham win that. Sheff Wed v Huddersfield, hoping Wednesday cruise through that, Huddersfield have switched off since confirming their place in the play offs so could be dangerous.

The order I would like to see going up.

Sheff Wed

Fulham

Huddersfield

Reading

Edited by Gribz

Was at the Wigan vs Leeds game yesterday.

Game itself was quite competitve. Probably one of Wigan's best performances of the season, albeit in a meaningless fixture for them. Omar Bogle definitely in the Waghorn mould - a big unit and strong, gets into good positions but quality in final third was woeful. We were laughing at his shooting practice during the warmup.

Anyone been to Elland Road? Leeds fans are utterly mental - dressed up as monks, ostriches, singing all game, pyro on the concourse...

"Anyone been to Elland Road? Leeds fans are utterly mental - dressed up as monks, ostriches, singing all game, pyro on the concourse."

Practising for Headingly.

"Anyone been to Elland Road? Leeds fans are utterly mental - dressed up as monks, ostriches, singing all game, pyro on the concourse."

Practising for Headingly.

I said similar yesterday - the western terrace at Headingly is notorious!

A good draw for Reading away to Fulham, with no away goals (they should be scrapped anyway) the tie is nicely poised. Fulham are certainly capable of winning away.

Not the final I hoped for but hope Huddersfield go up. Reading are just boring although Jaap Stam is looking like he could be an awesome manager. At least there will be Sheffield Derbies next season.

I will stick my next out now and say Derby and Sheff Wed to go up automatically next season so long as Sheff Wed keep the manager and players. Villa may put up a fight if Steve Bruce gets his players.

Edited by Gribz

All my Sheffield wed fans are shouting for there managers neck. I work with a few season ticket holders

Surprising. He seems to be doing a good job and improving every season.