Former Rangers Coach Named In Abuse Scandal

Another article by this guy who has precious and still no mention of the biggest story which is currently a ticking time bomb for another Glasgow club with an ex coach who is a Out to spill the beans? Strange that.

Which ticking time bomb is this ????? Will we hear about this anytime soon ??

No organisation (football clubs, media organisations, churches etc, etc) has been or ever will be safe from these predators. Where there is historical evidence of crimes taken place I'm sure the police will investigate it.

But for Scottish football that is not the issue. It is whether clubs deliberately tried to cover this up. So far we have only had one club, Celtic, where individuals associated with that club were prosecuted for their past actions.

The question I'd like to know is why the SFA have not even launched some sort of investigation into what went on ? When I read alleged comments by individuals with Celtic at that time it seemed common knowledge what was going on. The SFA are digging one almighty hole for themselves here by doing nothing. They are setting a dangerous precedent

What if another scandal breaks involving another club ? Will they turn a blind eye to that club as they seem to have done with Celtic ? I would hope not.

So the likes of Marcello Mega should maybe take a step back in all of this & look at the bigger picture here instead of trying to point score for his own team(s). Because for the reasons I've given it won't work.

Edited by RANGERRAB

In NI ?? Does it involves Celt@c ?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paedophile-coach-jim-mccafferty-admits-9406814.amp?client=safari

If this guy is truly looking to "cleanse his soul" and admit everything that has happened then it could lead to one team being very uncomfortable giving the great reference they handed him for his next job. He might actually spill what happened at the team who play in green and white rings.

Does that mean here are more revelations still to come out?

Sorry Rab. I only meant that we keep hearing about the "tsunami" that's about to hit them but nothing ever seems to happen to them. I was questioning if this so called bomb really is ticking rather than having already 'exploded' and been swept away.

Edited by SteveC