Former Rangers Coach Named In Abuse Scandal

The investigation into paedophilia going on in Scottish football appears to keep well away from where we all know fine well the source of this heinous crime. It's no secret Catholics are embroiled in this type of thing yet silence of it prevails. Don't ever vote for independence for Scotland, it's a vote that will cover up forever the truth.

You mean like Ted Heath? Why the need to play politics with such a subject.

It's been very effectively covered up in the UK-Scotland for decades and currently implicates us far more than them, still with no highlighting of the crime-to-benefit-the-club that they knew and did not go to the police.

Mega is a sellik fan. It's no surprise he wants to bring us into the enquiries.

https://themanthebheastscanttame.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/the-alleged-celtic-sex-abuse-case-tommy-burns-in-hell-part-one/

As pointed out in the article, go to a school to teach kids about journalism and put on your sellik tap.

Mega is a sellik fan. It's no surprise he wants to bring us into the enquiries.

https://themanthebheastscanttame.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/the-alleged-celtic-sex-abuse-case-tommy-burns-in-hell-part-one/

As pointed out in the article, go to a school to teach kids about journalism and put on your sellik tap.

Not sure why you are replying to my post with this. I don't get the connection, I was replying to the "independence" remark. Also see my post #6

If there is an avalanche of claims about to be made public regarding the filth, then expect their media machine in full deflection mode. The truth is immaterial they will want to protect their image and public perception.

As for cover ups. The evidence suggests there are those in the Catholic Church with connections to both government and mhanky fc who will never allow the real scale of this to become public knowledge. Nobody is asking for victims to be named, what is disgraceful is that it seems the perpetrators are being shielded from justice by the three bodies I have just mentioned.

Edited by cooponthewing

You mean like Ted Heath? Why the need to play politics with such a subject.

It's a fair observation re Ted Heath. However what happens down there is another matter.

It's a valid point re independence facilitating the rewriting of history and the cover ups of all these allegations that will ensue.

Edited by cooponthewing

I keep saying this anyone and any orgonisation that covered this kind of thing up should be finished.

In this case it looks very bad for the police.

If its a football club then any trophy won since should be removed as theres sporting advantage to the cover up. Then the real punishments should start.

If its a person the jail for a long long time.

If there is an avalanche of claims about to be made public regarding the filth, then expect their media machine in full deflection mode. The truth is immaterial they will want to protect their image and public perception.

As for cover ups. The evidence suggests there are those in the Catholic Church with connections to both government and mhanky fc who will never allow the real scale of this to become public knowledge. Nobody is asking for victims to be named, what is disgraceful is that it seems the perpetrators are being shielded from justice by the three bodies I have just mentioned.

Don't wish to get into a Indy debate but it looks like there have been cover ups for years by Labour/Tory/Liberals/RCchurch etc. Why would Indy ensure the cover ups continue? Could possibly have the opposite outcome?