Champions League: Barca Thumped!

Amazing. Just amazing. This is why I watch football.

Absolutely mental !!

It was 3-0 as we were leaving our sons boarding school and I wanted to stay and watch. Just as we were leaving to get an Uber back to the hotel PSG scored. I was like "the game is done, let's get back". Got back into the hotel room and it was 4-1.... then just got a couple of FotMob updates for 5-1 and then 6-1. Was actually surreal !

I've always been a Barca fan but after attending the Celta Vigo game on Saturday and witnessing MSN in action they have grown in my estimation. And the stadium tour and museum tour was absolute quality too.

Barcelona tonight reverted back to the Barcelona of old.... when they lost the ball they chased and harried for 7 seconds to win it back. PSG just couldn't handle the intensity.

Still gutted I never pulled the trigger on getting a flight to the game :(

Best comeback EVER in my humble opinion

Actually it's not!

In 2000 Filthy buggers won 6-2 at breeze block...Rangers won 5-1 in the return!

Best comeback EVER!

Away FFS. Two completely unrelated games. I know you are being a tad facetious but it doesn't make it any less silly.

There was a debate about the best comeback. Liverpool v Milan or Barca v PSG. I have to give it to Barca as liverpool got 45 minutes to score 3 and then won it on pens. Barca needed 4 without conceding just to level the tie. And considering they needed 3 goals with 2 mins of normal time. But I had no doubt they would do it before the game, I thought they would win 5-0, glad I didnt bet that now and stuck with half time full time.

Man Utds 99 final wasnt exactly a comeback but still wins the best turnaround of all time.

One of the greatest comebacks, but I cannot stand them either so my opinion is, of course, that they cheated/were lucky -- 2 soft penalties as you'll ever see. I was gutted when that 6th went in -- I kept hoping to see an offside flag. B*****ds

I was delighted the 6th went in. Having witnessed the atmosphere in the Camp Nou on Saturday - their fans are actually very friendly - made me even more of a Barca fan than I already am.

To all you haters Rousseau - get it roon ye :flipa::D

I just finished reading Iniesta's biography and he comes across as an absolute quality person - but watching Messi the Saturday left me in very little doubt that I had seen the best player to ever grace the game, despite his less than stellar performance last night.

Neymar is absolute quality too, the goal he scored against Celta Vigo on a Saturday night is one to watch again.... and Suarez is just a brick shithoose, a monster of a guy in the flesh, solid as concrete, but nowhere near as talented as Messi and Neymar.

They still won't go all the way though. They lack a leader at the back. What they would give for a 25 yr old Puyol right now !! And they also aren't strong enough in midfield. Iniesta is showing his age and I was unconvinced by Busquets.

Edited by craig

There was a debate about the best comeback. Liverpool v Milan or Barca v PSG. I have to give it to Barca as liverpool got 45 minutes to score 3 and then won it on pens. Barca needed 4 without conceding just to level the tie. And considering they needed 3 goals with 2 mins of normal time. But I had no doubt they would do it before the game, I thought they would win 5-0, glad I didnt bet that now and stuck with half time full time.

Man Utds 99 final wasnt exactly a comeback but still wins the best turnaround of all time.

Rip Ferdinand disagrees with you on Man U's turnaround Gribz - he thinks last night was the best ever turnaround.