McLeish at Ibrox

The only saving grace is he can sometimes get a bit of a reaction initially from players. Though he doesn't seem to have done that for a while. Anyway, I won't be back at Ibrox until he's gone.

i can understand that but i think expectations are so low he may surprise us - within reason - that squad is abysmal especially at the back

i can understand that but i think expectations are so low he may surprise us - within reason - that squad is abysmal especially at the back

That would be my biggest fear tbh. We are so poor that even if we show slight improvement and go from being really poor to mediocre the board might opt for the soft option and go for McLeish long term.

So sad to see from these posts that so many have half empty glasses and read of the doom and gloom.I remain a half full glass type and hope to see it topped up in the remainder of the season.

No official indication has yet been given as to a temporary/full time replacement so let's keep our chins up and have less doomsday material.

Do you remember how dismal we were in his final season?

I do mate. We were brutal. And I'm with you regarding McLeish. I don't want anywhere near Ibrox in any capacity. I was happy when we won trophies under him but that was a long, long time ago. My fear is that he will given the job long term if comes and simply steers us to 2nd place.

So sad to see from these posts that so many have half empty glasses and read of the doom and gloom.I remain a half full glass type and hope to see it topped up in the remainder of the season.

No official indication has yet been given as to a temporary/full time replacement so let's keep our chins up and have less doomsday material.

Some will always look for a negative in any situation, unfortunately.