Management Resigned ?

Just another quick point , DK and MW have no relationship at all , it totally broke down last year, they do not talk at all , it's pathetic

they had no relationship because all DK's time is taken up running his business interests presumably to pay for all the fuck ups that have gone on in his absence

Dickson and robertson are employed to do the day to day running of the club

I think Sunderland fans were quite happy with Bob Stokoe.

All of them, 100% for the first game and did those who weren't make others feel ashamed?

PS Was he a Newcastle fan? I'm not saying he wasn't , I just don't know if he was or not and a lot of them certainly were against Bruce for being one.

Edited by SteveC
PS

Well some have got what they wanted. Lets see how long before they lament it. Hopefully never but I wont be giving any credence to those folks if it turns south again

Careful what you wish for and all that....

I think Arthur Numan would be a great shout personally. Or Gio.

Well some have got what they wanted. Lets see how long before they lament it. Hopefully never but I wont be giving any credence to those folks if it turns south again

Careful what you wish for and all that....

I think Arthur Numan would be a great shout personally. Or Gio.

Agreed with the first half.

Why would Gio swap where he is for us? He's at is childhood team and doing well having won the Cup last year and currently holds a 5 point lead over Ajax. He is at his club which attracts big crowds, is stable, is in a more respected league and is heading for the Champions League.

As for Numan, I liked him as a footballer (loved him as an attacking footballer) and like when he speaks of us but he'd be a big gamble. Then again, we are probably faced now only with jokes or big gambles. We really are not in a good place at all.

Edited by SteveC

Agreed with the first half.

Why would Gio swap where he is for us? He's at is childhood team and doing well having won the Cup last year and currently holds a 5 point lead over Ajax. He is at his club which attracts big crowds, is stable, is in a more respected league and is heading for the Champions League.

As for Numan, I liked him as a footballer (loved him as an attacking footballer) and like when he speaks of us but he'd be a big gamble. Then again, we are probably faced now only with jokes or big gambles. We really are not in a good place at all.

I didn't realise Gio was doing so well in all honesty and you are probably right in asking why would he want to leave.

Numan, from what I have read, did a great job with the Dutch youth teams. Even though a risk I would take him ahead of someone like Billy Davies.

Warburton has been a complete failure this season and there are absolutely no excuses.

We can dream on with the likes of Gio, though that sort of manager is what we should be going for. Albeit someone more realistic.

It's inevitable we're going to end up with some garbage Scottish manager and with no money to spend it's likely going to be a depressing time ahead. And if it's McLeish I will not be back.

P.S. the problem with any foreign manager is they'll look for certain infrastructure to be in place and I'm not sure we're any further forward than we were in previous years. A well run club will lose its manager/coach and nothing really changes. With us everything falls apart because for my entire life time we have been an abysmally run boom and bust club.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

All of them, 100% for the first game and did those who weren't make others feel ashamed?

PS Was he a Newcastle fan? I'm not saying he wasn't , I just don't know if he was or not and a lot of them certainly were against Bruce for being one.

Played thirteen years for Newcastle, came from near Prudhoe. Seems Magpie-ish.