Can i Look Yet? Rangers v Ross County Preview

Maybe so and I apologise for any offence, but booing your team off the park is Tim behaviour in my opinion and helps no-one, especially players short on confidence.

Not that I'm condoning it but when you have players calling losses "speed bumps" they don't know what it means to play for Rangers. Maybe they need told that a draw at home agaisbt the bottom team is unacceptable and not a "speed bump".

we might as well just start cutting and pasting the excuses, or change them for an emoji. Its the same every game.

Our conversion rate has nothing to do with luck. It will not change next week or the week after or the week after that. The keeper was not amazing the efforts were right at his body bar the punch because our players have no composure and just blast their efforts the way they face.

RC wanted us to play wide and rely on crosses. We were never going to win, that's three attempts now with zero success. 14 goals behind aberdeen but any week now we will just start miraculously double, f*** it ,triple our conversion rate, I can feel it. :violin:

anyway im away back to a dark room where I should have stayed

Edited by trublusince1982

We should have been 3-0 down at H/T. If people are happy where we are, that's fine but don't say we are playing satisfactorily. Personally I see big problems and questions that continually need asked.

We are going backwards. Our defence is abysmal. We can't score goals and our midfield is lightweight.

No argument, that's where we are. We will do well to get second. Make no mistake hearts will not go quietly either.

Our side looks low on, commitment, confidence and class.

3-0 down at HT ? We made plenty first half chances too. More than them. As per usual didn't take them

I missed the game. How did Senderos play?

Not any worse than Kiernan. Had a couple of good opportunities to score, but failed to hit the target. We were caught out early in with a clever through ball, and where somewhat risky a couple of times after that, but after that, it was okay (by our standards). But I don't expect anything else from a chap who hasn't played since October.*

While I am as much frustrated about the points dropped today, we battered them nigh all afternoon and had enough 100% chances to win two games. Yet, the goalie made a fair amount of wonder stops that he won't do again all season. Holt, Tav, Hyndman, and Miller all ran themselves into ground, Toral looked better too, Garner always kept them busy up front, but IMHO was badly missing another striker next to him, someone he can play the second balls to. At this moment in time, I don't think we can play much better. But we sure can be more clinical.

*They did show highlights from a League Cup SF vs the Scum of years gone by, the Konterman-Game. And Amoruso, Moore, Numan and Bert would get FLAK from pillar to post for their defending in that game!

Not any worse than Kiernan. Had a couple of good opportunities to score, but failed to hit the target. We were caught out early in with a clever through ball, and where somewhat risky a couple of times after that, but after that, it was okay (by our standards). But I don't expect anything else from a chap who hasn't played since October.*

While I am as much frustrated about the points dropped today, we battered them nigh all afternoon and had enough 100% chances to win two games. Yet, the goalie made a fair amount of wonder stops that he won't do again all season. Holt, Tav, Hyndman, and Miller all ran themselves into ground, Toral looked better too, Garner always kept them busy up front, but IMHO was badly missing another striker next to him, someone he can play the second balls to. At this moment in time, I don't think we can play much better. But we sure can be more clinical.

*They did show highlights from a League Cup SF vs the Scum of years gone by, the Konterman-Game. And Amoruso, Moore, Numan and Bert would get FLAK from pillar to post for their defending in that game!

we had one shot more than RC on target and 4 less off target

Another game we should have won but didn't. It's there for all to see we are nowhere near good enough up front. Once we get someone who can get 20-25 league goals per season hings will change

Today might have been a good moment to go three at the back and play two strikers. Or try a simple 4-4-2. We have too much creativity and too less finishers. That, and some astonishing lack of luck.