Can i Look Yet? Rangers v Ross County Preview

Thats absolutely disgusting. Kiernan is one of the worst CH I think I have ever seen, but he seems a nice lad, gives 100% every time, trains hard and is well liked within the squad from what we hear. While I want him nowhere near the first team, I cannot understand abusing him from the stands when he is NOT playing. Those fans need found and banned. Its not what we want at our club.

I agree,personal abuse is not on,booing the team is par for the course at all clubs when things arent going well.Dishing out insults face to face or the like is disgusting.

Rbr's post earlier is spot on that its still very early days in this recovery. To pull the rug at the moment would be a set back. But I do share concerns with MW tactics recently. If he doesnt get second place then his position has to be looked at.

If I was Joe Dodoo id be asking a lot of questions. He scored two cracking goals at Partick then only got 1 chance after that. Yet his main gripe should be how can Garner get a start ahead of him after being out for weeks.

Hodson must have a query or two to raise, also

remember a guy screaming abuse at charlie adam about twenty minutes in until someone told him he wasn't even in the squad never mind playing

I remember Tommy Mclean taking torrents of abuse in every game he played at Ibrox. Even when he was MOTM or won matches for us, the abuse continued regardless. I argued with some but there were far too many for that to make much difference. It started before games had even kicked off and continued to the end, time after time.

"effing useless p**f" being the commonest phrase, iirc

Edited by SteveC

Rangers fans demand success and do not cope well without it. We need however to get realistic or we become part of the problem.

Are we really going to have a new manager every time we dont win the league.

Sure there are lots of problems not least green has left us nothing to spend.

This is now the second or third window that he has failed to bring in a good defender. Senderos was a last ditch unwanted addition. Green did not make us sign him. Everyone can see that the defence is drivel Garner was also a last ditch 1.6 million last minute choice. There are better strikers in Scotland that can score goals who would probably cost less. Almost every signing is based within a stone throw of Liverpool or Warburton has worked with them before. We cannot blame Green for our managers tactics or man management skills After the last 2 games I hope it is obvious that Hill and Miller should not be offered new contracts we need younger quicker and better players. They are out there but maybe they will have to look further than people with an North-English accent.

This is now the second or third window that he has failed to bring in a good defender. Senderos was a last ditch unwanted addition. Green did not make us sign him. Everyone can see that the defence is drivel Garner was also a last ditch 1.6 million last minute choice. There are better strikers in Scotland that can score goals who would probably cost less. Almost every signing is based within a stone throw of Liverpool or Warburton has worked with them before. We cannot blame Green for our managers tactics or man management skills After the last 2 games I hope it is obvious that Hill and Miller should not be offered new contracts we need younger quicker and better players. They are out there but maybe they will have to look further than people with an North-English accent.

Handing MW & DW and various players new improved contracts before we'd even kicked a ball back in the top division was utter madness too.

never mind chances if you like stats we are closer to bottom of the league than we are top. +6 GD for 24 games that's a hell of a lot of amazing keepers

As you imply, a lot of what we bemoan as keepers playing out of their skin against us is overblown. Far too often the ball is hit at them rather than away for them. Yes, there are still some amazing saves - the one from Garner was so close to unbelievable that I thought it had gone in while watching the highlights der Berliner kindly linked to, even though I knew in advance it hadn't - but they are often saves when the keeper should't have had an earthly.

Edited by SteveC

Maybe the Union Bears can have a big banner of the Red Imps in our next OF game at Ibrox? :-D

They may not be the greatest Celtic team ever but they are still MILES ahead of this current Rangers team.

A Red Imps banner would embarrass us more than them