Can i Look Yet? Rangers v Ross County Preview

BTW, given the bile emptied upon us from the Daily Record on a daily basis now, apart from publishing outright lies, you'd hope that our high ups ban that publication for good now.

Are Rangers just a development club for the likes of Bournemouth now? - Chris Sutton Daily Record 07:03 Sat, 04 Feb

Rangers 1 Ross County 1 as Mark Warburton's side drop to third after dismal draw - 3 things we… Daily Record 18:18 Sat, 04 Feb

Mark Warburton can reel out stats all he wants but numbers don't add up for third rate Rangers… Daily Record 06:57

Rangers need to signal for a new hero as Mark Warburton has gone from Batman to the Joker -… Daily Record 06:57

The papers having a field day now, after all the euphoria of last season, they simply have not stopped giving us hate and bile since the cup final. And the standard bearers here is sure the Daily Record.

You hardly have a day where they do not roll out some negative stuff on us, warranted or not, even handing out lies like there is no tomorrow.

Ban that publication for good from Ibrox and Auchenhowie ... and tell all employees and staff not to speak to them. After all, it won't do any more harm then what this rhag is already attempting to do.

Edited by der Berliner

Rangers fans demand success and do not cope well without it. We need however to get realistic or we become part of the problem.

Are we really going to have a new manager every time we dont win the league.

Sure there are lots of problems not least green has left us nothing to spend.

BTW, given the bile emptied upon us from the Daily Record on a daily basis now, apart from publishing outright lies, you'd hope that our high ups ban that publication for good now.

Are Rangers just a development club for the likes of Bournemouth now? - Chris Sutton Daily Record 07:03 Sat, 04 Feb

Rangers 1 Ross County 1 as Mark Warburton's side drop to third after dismal draw - 3 things we… Daily Record 18:18 Sat, 04 Feb

Mark Warburton can reel out stats all he wants but numbers don't add up for third rate Rangers… Daily Record 06:57

Rangers need to signal for a new hero as Mark Warburton has gone from Batman to the Joker -… Daily Record 06:57

This is the type of piffle that sell the papers long gone are decent standards in sports reporters or even any good football writers

... not to mention going down to the Red Imps of Gibraltar.

Our next test is against Morton in the Cup. While the current league form is hyped up quite a bit, the team simply has to show character next Sunday and put their chances away.

That result never happened. This is the greatest Celtic side in decades due to the run they are having...

Rangers fans demand success and do not cope well without it. We need however to get realistic or we become part of the problem.

Aye, youre right .The fans should just sit the feck down and suck it up.They pays their money an all that,remember they saved our club.They can voice their displeasure if thats the way they feel

Rumour on FF that Keirnan was getting abused in the directors box or the members lounge as he attended the match with his girlfriend, shocking if true!, we do have a lot of morons within our fan base.

Rangers support the 12th man? My arse.

I met and chatted with Rob today at half time. I was in the Members Lounge and he was sitting in the Directors Box with his GF just after half time

I know Rob and regard him as a friend. I have his Semi Final top from last year hanging proudly in my home office

He told me what happened. He had to move seats due to the abuse he was taking. The way I read it was a group of Rangers fans turned on him which resulted in a bigger group of fans turning on them. His exact words were "things got a bit nasty"

Something untoward did happen - it wasn't physical but it was vocal.

Not a great situation all round

Thats absolutely disgusting. Kiernan is one of the worst CH I think I have ever seen, but he seems a nice lad, gives 100% every time, trains hard and is well liked within the squad from what we hear. While I want him nowhere near the first team, I cannot understand abusing him from the stands when he is NOT playing. Those fans need found and banned. Its not what we want at our club.

Aye, youre right .The fans should just sit the feck down and suck it up.They pays their money an all that,remember they saved our club.They can voice their displeasure if thats the way they feel

No, of course not. They shall not be objective and realistic cause they pay money (essentially their choice) and have every right to go bananas and hurl abuse at players and staff alike. :facepalm:

no just every time a manager has less than 50% win ratio and +6 goals after 24 games