Can i Look Yet? Rangers v Ross County Preview

there's no way you should be booing your own team....fucking embarrassment ......remember when the did it to jig at Ibrox one game....cringeworthy

Going to Ibrox these days is saddening for me due to the amount of pish and verbal abuse of our own players!, so much so I am really thinking about chucking it!

Defence - Tell both full backs to defend, stay in your own half.

Loans - You will never build a team for next season with players who will not be here.

Forwards - Is Miller a striker or midfielder, why does Waghorn only have a left foot, why not play Dodoo?

Motivation - There is none, Tynecastle on Wednesday night we should have gone at them from kick off, especially after the last game, we never started.

Very poor all round.

Rumour on FF that Keirnan was getting abused in the directors box or the members lounge as he attended the match with his girlfriend, shocking if true!, we do have a lot of morons within our fan base.

Rangers support the 12th man? My arse.

I met and chatted with Rob today at half time. I was in the Members Lounge and he was sitting in the Directors Box with his GF just after half time

I know Rob and regard him as a friend. I have his Semi Final top from last year hanging proudly in my home office

He told me what happened. He had to move seats due to the abuse he was taking. The way I read it was a group of Rangers fans turned on him which resulted in a bigger group of fans turning on them. His exact words were "things got a bit nasty"

Something untoward did happen - it wasn't physical but it was vocal.

Not a great situation all round

Edited by ian1964

Rumour on FF that Keirnan was getting abused in the directors box or the members lounge as he attended the match with his girlfriend, shocking if true!, we do have a lot of morons within our fan base.

Rangers support the 12th man? My arse.

I met and chatted with Rob today at half time. I was in the Members Lounge and he was sitting in the Directors Box with his GF just after half time

I know Rob and regard him as a friend. I have his Semi Final top from last year hanging proudly in my home office

He told me what happened. He had to move seats due to the abuse he was taking. The way I read it was a group of Rangers fans turned on him which resulted in a bigger group of fans turning on them. His exact words were "things got a bit nasty"

Something untoward did happen - it wasn't physical but it was vocal.

Not a great situation all round

It isn't the way to behave...Rangers fans always expect the very best we ain't getting it and for that reason tempers fray. I'm angry right now, would never think of abusing a Rangers player in public because of it. We need a change in direction of sorts things aren't going to plan from where I'm standing. The board can't sit back and think the plan they had 2 years ago is still in progress...because it isn't, the situation is critical.

It isn't the way to behave...Rangers fans always expect the very best we ain't getting it and for that reason tempers fray. I'm angry right now, would never think of abusing a Rangers player in public because of it. We need a change in direction of sorts things aren't going to plan from where I'm standing. The board can't sit back and think the plan they had 2 years ago is still in progress...because it isn't, the situation is critical.

No excuses for that type of behaviour, not aimed at you BTW, the abuse from Rangers fans towards the team at Ibrox is increasing and I personally don't get it!, and I certainly don't enjoy sitting there listening to it!, each to their own but that is spoiling it for me much more than our results/performances.

No excuses for that type of behaviour, not aimed at you BTW, the abuse from Rangers fans towards the team at Ibrox is increasing and I personally don't get it!, and I certainly don't enjoy sitting there listening to it!, each to their own but that is spoiling it for me much more than our results/performances.

Sometimes...ever increasing btw, I get angry at the bears who shout loudest as I despair at the product on the park. It's not a good time and as I mentioned earlier in the thread fans are not coming back...a concern I hope that is being assessed by those in control.

Our problem right now is having to deal with and having to accept the dominance of Celtic - they are having a party with their greatest ever side who won the European Cup 50 years ago as they wipe their records off the board and create their own new records (0-7 Barcelona :flipa:)

Our major problem is not being able to beat the likes of Ross County after three attempts and losing 1-4 to Hearts ffs!