[FT] Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers (Miller 72; Hyndman 87)

Warburton said:"I thought Scott's was a bad one, that was my initial reaction. But I haven't seen it again yet so it wouldn't be right to comment on it. My first reaction was a bad tackle but I am never going to call for a player to be sent off. I'd like to see it again."

McGhee had an opposing view of the incident but refused to criticise Collum.

He said: "The ball gets away from him but he toes it away. His foot's on the ground, it's not a sending-off.

Let's be honest here. Kenny Miller is very lucky not have a multiple fracture.Perhaps career-ending.

Anyone who's played football will know MCDonald ' followed through' and knew exactly what he was doing

Edited by RANGERRAB

Warburton said:"I thought Scott's was a bad one, that was my initial reaction. But I haven't seen it again yet so it wouldn't be right to comment on it. My first reaction was a bad tackle but I am never going to call for a player to be sent off. I'd like to see it again."

McGhee had an opposing view of the incident but refused to criticise Collum.

He said: "The ball gets away from him but he toes it away. His foot's on the ground, it's not a sending-off.

he's a maniac

Kiernan's tackle was never a red card. Collum got it right. Yellow.

I would need to see it again but when I viewed it live and on the replays at the time it looked studs up to me. Studs up is a red.

I would need to see it again but when I viewed it live and on the replays at the time it looked studs up to me. Studs up is a red.

... and a straight leg at that, which multiplies the impact and causes more harm. Essentially much the same as McDonald's.

... and a straight leg at that, which multiplies the impact and causes more harm. Essentially much the same as McDonald's.

Yeah.... my recollection dB was that mcDonald's and Kiernan's challenges were virtually identical.

Yeah.... my recollection dB was that mcDonald's and Kiernan's challenges were virtually identical.

MacDonald saw his studs on Miller and pushed through, even flicking his boot up as he tried to extend the contact.

I can't recall Kiernan's intent to harm being so obvious.

Having said which it could have been a red. It wasn't so much as yellow as dark orange..........

O'Halloran went for the ball totally mis-timed and without malice caught the player high up - Red card.

Kiernan went for the ball and won it - a good solid tackle with no intent to injure - not even a yellow imo.

McDonald lost control therefore possession of the ball then went for the player instead with intent to damage him, he left his studs on Miller which could have finished his career right there and then - Red card. McGhee is a bitter bitter man who is used to failure but just can't handle defeat to Rangers.

Any club who employs this vile individual is their choice and that's up to them, but the decision to have him involved in our International set-up is baffling to say the least.