[FT] Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers (Miller 72; Hyndman 87)

So is McGhee saying that once O'Halloran walked his team were less likely to win? Is he suggesting we are a better team with 10 men? And what's the difference between both teams having 11 men or both having 10 men? Methinks he just opens the orifice and let's flow before the brain is in gear.

You are giving him the benefit of the doubt that he has a brain?:)

Listening to 'Well fans tonight on both BBC Radio Scotland and Radio Snyde was hilarious. Similarly, on websites like Pie and Bovril and the Steelmen(surely that should be the stoolmen, they do post absolute sh1te). The mindset is thus; McGhee should be sacked because Rangers are beyond hopeless, and they've managed to defeat the claret and amber on four occasions this season. Seriously, being turned over by a supposed awful Rangers is obviously an enormous source of embarrassment on planet diddy club, and as such the supporters of St Johnstone, Dundee, Killie, ................... etc are pissin' themselves.

I suspect it's the fall from grace? Eighteen months past, deserved conquerors of Rangers, a 6-1 aggregate to boot. The Heroes of the Rangers hating masses! McGhee cannot deliver such warm memories. Are such expectations of Mark too high? Who gives a fcuk, kick the pouting Yahoo the length of the M74 if it suits. Sack him and make Scott MacDonald your next player/boss. Oh, he is due to appear on Sportscene tomorrow evening, more hilarity.

Please Bears, let's hand out similar treatment to the model club on Wednesday evening.

Thanks. I'm surprised rights-wise but there you go. Life is full of surprises

A lot of games are also on Ziggo in Holland although I am not sure if they are online. Even if they are they will be land orientated which even I can't get because I have a German provider. I was watching today on a 55 inch TV which I invested in this week. Very impressed it is like you are sitting in the crowd with a premium view.

I have stated this before, but it's worth stating again.

Both smoke bombs and flares are initiated by a detonator. The minimum safety distance for detonation of either on a military range/training area is 30 metres.

Thus, detonation on a football pitch, track side, and/or a stand is unsafe. Forget the Offensive Behaviour at Football and instigate the Explosive Behaviour at Football. Time to get draconian before we end up with fatalities.

Post of the day!!!!:thup: And as someone said " no matter what team." How can they buy these things is there shops selling them legally or illegally?

No, it wasn't, but we sure get a full analysis in the Scotsman about why Collum just saw it as a straight red. Same like last week's penalty that never was.

Kiernan's yellow was more red than MOH's, McDonald's also a very dark yellow one, given the way both players went for it. MOH tried to get out of the tackle but caught him hard still. Given what we are watching Scottish football, all three could have been yellow cards with a stern warning attached. At least Collum followed through with his approach (and given that, we are lucky that Kiernan is still on). that's my take on it and I won't debate it any further.

Toral isn't match-sharp, you would hope we introduce either Forrester and/or Waghorn soonish. Might also be a good opportunity for Dodoo.

Firstly let me say that a red was deserved but I will back up DB and MOH and say he was very unlucky. I don't think it was as purple red as some are saying and another ref may have let it go. I think MOH actually tried to flick the ball with his toe when it was in the air but it ran away from him. I don't believe for a second that he was coming in with studs showing it is just the way his foot ended after missing the flick on. if you ask me then Kiernen's was far more worthy of red and we dodged a bullet with that one.

A lot of games are also on Ziggo in Holland although I am not sure if they are online. Even if they are they will be land orientated which even I can't get because I have a German provider. I was watching today on a 55 inch TV which I invested in this week. Very impressed it is like you are sitting in the crowd with a premium view.

You should try watching it on a 65 inch screen :ninja: - Best purchase I have made in a long time :D

I think both players went for the ball miss timed it and caught the player.

Certainly both are reds or yellow

These days its red but id say yellows would be more sensible.

20 years ago youd be lucky if they were fouls.

I agree with this. However, the rules of the game are the rules of the game. All 3 were reds, in my opinion. MOH's wasn't vindictive, but he caught they guy very high on the thigh with foot outstretched - not studs showing but still outstretched and very high. Deserved red.

Kiernan's and McDonald's were very similar, again in my opinion - they were almost identical challenges - whilst I thought that Collum had a decent game I think he got Kiernan's wrong, should have seen red.

What was very disappointing was just how many of the Motherwell players hounded Collum into sending MOH off - there must have been 6 or 7 crowding the ref. Did we do likewise with McDonald's ? I missed that one at the time and only saw replays of the challenge.

First 30 mins were awful, looked to me we were going to get pumped until it went to 10 a side.

Last 30 minutes was probably the best we have played away from home all season (not that there are many candidates for that award!).

The extra space for Hyndman and McKay in midfield worked really well for us, but it was only when Miller was moved to a wide forward role when Waghorn came on that we got bodies into the box like at our first goal. If that same move had happened 15 minutes before Miller would have been at the edge of the box and nobody would have been where Waggy was to create the chance.

With Miller as a lone central striker we looked unlikely to score at all. We need a focal point in there to attract the attention of the defenders, not someone who adds to a congested midfield.

Plus points are we got only our 5th away win of the season, MOH will surely now be finished as a Ranger (the jury are back and the verdict is he is pish) after that idiotic red card that could/should have cost us 3 points. Toral & Hyndman had good second Halfs and with neither having had much match time this season should improve as they settle in.

Negatives - Kiernan & Halliday continue to be selected despite neither being anywhere near close to good enough. Subs continue to look like they are selected pre-match both with timing and on and off selections. Wes's distribution remains frustrating.

Delighted with win and clean sheet after a terrible start, but so much still to do with now only 3 days left to the window "slams" shut (it always slams, doesn't it!).