[FT] Rangers 2 (Miller 85; 89) - 1 Motherwell

I like the dominance in terms of possession, but bloody hell we lack a bit of cutting edge up front! Miller is not the answer as a Centre-Forward -- he's better drifting behind or wide.

We should have had a penalty -- as clear a penalty as I've ever seen.

Quite simply he doesn't play up front and as much as his link play is usually good, we lose out further forward.

McKay has to get further forward as well. He's too content to sit wide/deep and it's not enough in terms of a proper threat.

And here was me thinking Miller clipped the bar with a header ...

I thought that was a good attempt. It was not on-target, however, as it bounced off the top of the bar. On target means it would have gone in if there were no-one there to stop it so doing.

PS Or alternatively, were it to be "on target" then it would mean that he was aiming to hit the top of the bar rather than to score a goal.

Edited by SteveC
To add the PS