Stewart Gilmour - Peter Lawwell runs Scottish football

Seriously!?

It was changed overnight. Skacel was/is the back page headline that was printed, apparently - I'm not in Scotland but the impression I get is that the one on this thread wasn't used in any edition.

If you go looking for the Lawwell story here:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/

you have to scroll down to the last story

PS See StuGers post below = different editions?

Edited by SteveC
PS

Something our board is to scared to say/

I think our board have done a fantastic job since they came into power, however we could do with a couple of big hitters on the board!, hopefully that is something that will happen in the future, soon!

I think our board have done a fantastic job since they came into power, however we could do with a couple of big hitters on the board!, hopefully that is something that will happen in the future, soon!

Agree Ian they have, done well from where we were, financially and the manager, background staff and players. but dealing with our many enemies, Mhedia, SFA , they have been poor imo.

Agree Ian they have, done well from where we were, financially and the manager, background staff and players. but dealing with our many enemies, Mhedia, SFA , they have been poor imo.

Agreed mate, but I am hopeful this will be addressed soon in the near future as part of the work in progress.