Chris Sutton - SFA's decision to overturn Rob Kiernan's 'punch' ban is ridiculous

There were many other incidents in that match that were never even spoken about, if you want to highlight incidents in a match as a so called professional analyser then you must cover all incidents not just highlight one or two!.

If you look back on our matches this season alone there are many incidents that went unpunished nor highlighted by any of these ''pundits'', trial by TV should mean every incident in every match should be highlighted but we know that doesn't happen,that is the crux of the matter!.

So Sutton has been proven to be wrong in his analysis and instead of an apology to Kiernan & Rangers, he makes an ever bigger tit of himself by continuing to argue that he was right and anyone who disagrees with him is wrong.

Sutton and the Daily Rhebel are well matched, and both should be completely ignored by every Rangers supporter in particular, and football fan in general. I'm glad he is not one of my former playing heroes.

There were many other incidents in that match that were never even spoken about, if you want to highlight incidents in a match as a so called professional analyser then you must cover all incidents not just highlight one or two!.

If you look back on our matches this season alone there are many incidents that went unpunished nor highlighted by any of these ''pundits'', trial by TV should mean every incident in every match should be highlighted but we know that doesn't happen,that is the crux of the matter!.

Every single Rangers match I've seen covered on tv has ended with the pundits concentrating on whether one of our players committed a foul, dived, should have been sent off, or whether some throw in or corner should have been awarded to us. Such incidents are shown dozens of times from all angles and covered at the end of the match too. Goals take a minor place now unless it was scored by us with some perceived controversy involved.

It's now got to the completely silly and sinister stage.

Naturally all this is picked up by the fuds now posing as press reporters and is mentioned in the papers before becoming the main talking point on the sports sections of our tv news programmes.

If I was wearing green and grey hoops I'd begin to think some conspiracy was at work.

Edited by boabie

Sutton is a buffoon on this one. Some dangerous creature is prompting him, though, and writing up the story.

As for "mayhem in the penalty area" that's already happening with all the girly pushing and shirt tugging. The answer lies with the referee not the Compliance spalpeen. Penalty kicks are the solution. Half a dozen or more in every match should sort the problem fairly quickly.

You could have just stopped at "Sutton is a buffoon".