Keirnan Ban - Not Proven

If Kienan had not been stupid enough to clench his fist none of this would have happened. The video did not show the point of contact, ergo the not proven verdict.

don't think it shows his fist clenched and it could quite easily have been his arm across the defenders body to stop him moving forward. A foul certainly but not violent conduct

The first victim of tv evidence that I know of was Graeme Souness when he got done for being in the tunnel at Ibrox during the period of a touchline ban. And that was at a time when tv evidence was not accepted by the SFA. Shortly after that incident I sat in every seat at the front of our main stand to prove that it was simply not possible for any observer to have seen Souness standing where he was.

Maybe the were in the govan

What a waste of time and money. As I said before, this has been a very sad episode for the compliance officer and the league.

It was never going to fly unless they had proof of a punch from another camera angle which I assumed they did have. I assumed that was the case because why would any sane person proceed on the evidence from that existing camera??!?!

I honestly don't understand this one and feel there's been some sort of job justifying going on, well that backfired big time and I'd now like to see some procedural changes in terms of how they can bring action based on TV evidence.

A total waste of everyone's time and we should be compensated for that.