Rob Kiernan has SFA violent conduct hearing over Perth 'punch' postponed

That is genuinely the first time I have seen the incident. MW is spot on correct. What's in that?? That happens at every corner kick FFS! If players are being offered two game bans for that?

Most of us on here are very objective. This is ridiculous, there is nothing there.

What a pansy holding his side like he had just been attacked with a baseball bat!!

BBC Scotland have a twenty plus year provenance on such actions.

This is akin to the actions they took on Alex Rae, after an incident during the Champions League qualifier against CSKA Moscow. We had lost the away leg 2-1, and an incident where the Russian player falling over attempted to head the ball, coincided with Rae's attempted clearance. A kick to the head ensued, a foul against Rae was awarded. Now, Rangers were the Scottish side attempting to reach the CL group stages, a one goal victory at Ibrox would see progress.

BBC Scotland decided Rae had to be suspended for the next leg, and ensuing Sellik game. They brought on a Neurologist to discuss the extent of brain tissue damage of such a kick to the head. The next night, it was Graham Ogg QC to inform the listeners of the length of custodial sentence to be expected, if such an incident had occurred on a Scottish street. The next evening was a vox-pop of 'football supporters' branding Rae as a thug. I remember Rae stating, "if I had intended to kick the CSKA player deliberately, he would not have got up". Jum Spence reported Rae's response on a Sports Desk, handing over to Tom Morton and remarked, "it appears he thought about it".

You couldn't make it up? Reference our club and support, BBC Scotland has no hesitation in doing so.

Sad stuff from the compliance officer, looks like there is a bit of job justification going on here.

As I said at the time, unless they whip out another three camera angles, then they have nothing. It looks very soft!!!!

Incidentally, where was the ref and his team? What do they have to say about it?