Two free tickets to the ICT game: Take your favourite person!

I have a couple of comp tickets for the club deck. I was planning on giving them to my sister however she has gift wrapping issues on Xmas eve??

It would be good if one of the guys could take their son/daughter etc as an Xmas surprise etc. To be honest I don't know who has STs etc so put your name down if you want them.

If more than one I will put them in a hat again and do a draw! Obviously they are free.

I will meet you on day of game with them.

Very generous of you mate! :)

I noticed my spelling error! "Warm" should have been "waen" ha ha! Cheers Frankie

I had completely forgot BH, mainly as I have not even though about it, we got an email re tickets and I had intended going over on Monday.

Totally forgot and now have family plans, apologies BH.

I noticed my spelling error! "Warm" should have been "waen" ha ha! Cheers Frankie

I had completely forgot BH, mainly as I have not even though about it, we got an email re tickets and I had intended going over on Monday.

Totally forgot and now have family plans, apologies BH.

Understood.