Best supporters final Rangers v Marseille

Reminds me of how you said I shouldn't be buying my kid an official Rangers top pete "because I would be doing it for myself, not him".

You did the same thing with this in the semi-final v Feyenoord.... all about you and "one-upmanship" on your kid.

Different emotions but a similar reason for doing so.

That's my point - and it really still is pointless.

Shagging a woman after being sterilized would be fun - far more fun that a pointless poll which means absolutely nothing :ninja:

Reminds me of how you said I shouldn't be buying my kid an official Rangers top pete "because I would be doing it for myself, not him".

You did the same thing with this in the semi-final v Feyenoord.... all about you and "one-upmanship" on your kid.

Different emotions but a similar reason for doing so.

That's my point - and it really still is pointless.

Shagging a woman after being sterilized would be fun - far more fun that a pointless poll which means absolutely nothing :ninja:

I think you have taken my remark about the strip far more seriously than I intended it to be. I can't really remember the discussion but it sounds like I may just have blabbed something out without realising on how important it was to you. Apologies for that I can understand you if you had bought a strip every year that you want to keep the collection going.

My son has no idea the vote ever took place as I never told him and he does not go on Feynoord websites. He lives on his own so I don't see him that often. So not really any one-upmanship against him there.

Nearly 45.000 have already voted (many double votes) so some have taken it pretty serious.

I agree on the last point I would prefer to shag a woman too. We will end there on common ground.:seal:

Just back from the Final, more shame fc fans there than Frogs...well beaten in the end.

Had a few swallies and shagged a sterilised woman who was on the pill too.

Met big fat guy over there by the name of Mike (greasy shifty c*nt) who tried to sell me a Rangers top, told him to 'get tae f*ck' - just laughed at me then fell in front of a big truck and got killed right there in front of me.

Just back from the Final, more shame fc fans there than Frogs...well beaten in the end.

Had a few swallies and shagged a sterilised woman who was on the pill too.

Met big fat guy over there by the name of Mike (greasy shifty c*nt) who tried to sell me a Rangers top, told him to 'get tae f*ck' - just laughed at me then fell in front of a big truck and got killed right there in front of me.

He's a fat odious bastard anyway mate! Nobody would give that Cnut the kiss off life. Think Ian said he had a heart attack?! lol. Happy Monday Morning to you all!!!

Edited by cooponthewing

I voted many times in each round but let's face it, the competition was rubbish. No Barce, Real, Liverpool or United any of which would have overwhelmed even Timothy Juan Guy and his special voting program.

They all played in their national competitions but got beaten. Athletico Madrid won the Spanish and Spurs won the English competition.