Latest mad Phil blog debunked by Jas Boyd

This is all part of their operation Cover Up, to deflect away from the historic Parkhead pedophile ring case now unfolding.

Hopefully the authorities investigating this pedophile ring wont be distracted.

Or to deflect the issues surrounding their own Jerry-built stadium.

How did it ever get planning permission in the first place? Has it been built on top of old mine shafts? The old Celtic board before McCann said CP couldn't be re-developed. What changed?

How does their old main stand get a safety certificate when its roof is held up by pillars which are removed on match days ?

How safe are their three new stands which vibrate considerably during matches ?

This is their LIE, DEFLECT, DENY tactic in operation

Edited by RANGERRAB

To be fair to Ian, the original post is a quick blog from JasBoyd which makes mad Phil's claims look as daft as they sound.

As such, I've not really got an issue with that as opposed to the posting of the actual, original source material.

The heading of the thread may then be misleading (I haven't opened the link to see what it says)

To be fair to Ian, the original post is a quick blog from JasBoyd which makes mad Phil's claims look as daft as they sound.

As such, I've not really got an issue with that as opposed to the posting of the actual, original source material.

Cheers, as long as admin are happy with what is posted!,of course as always if not it will be removed!. Nobody needs to read any thread if they don't want to.

Edited by ian1964

15q4xoi.jpg

Latest from the beggar is that Andy Smilie has had to erect £250K of scaffolding under the roof. All of this without any of us noticing, smart guy AS.

Big Andy will erect a scaffolding up 3names arse should they ever cross paths.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Re the manks turning up at Ibrox wearing green safety hats - I'd hope the hats are taken off them at the turnstile. There is legislation in place covering items which could injure if thrown.

Let them buy hats or break into building sites to steal them if they want but they should not be allowed into the ground.