Latest mad Phil blog debunked by Jas Boyd

I refuse to read this utter rubbish but it's time the Rangers board took action against these accusations

Are the Rangers board just going to sit back and allow more and more of this nonsense to come out unchallenged into the public domain?

Edited by RANGERRAB

James Dornan MSP was on BBC Radio Scotland for an hour this morning, taking control of the demands for the SFA to conduct an inquiry into child sex abuse in Scottish football. Basically, the SFA should fund the entire inquiry, but the Scottish Government will determine the terms and conditions. Further, the Chair and some members of the inquiry should be people of importance, and the SG should appoint them too. As stated, last week, Dornan was publicly backing a notorious Sellik website's demand for engineers appointed by CFC to conduct a full structural survey of the Broomloan stand at Rangers' expense, before Sellik supporters are assured reference safety.

Now, you would think anyone with Govanhill/Cincarthill in their constituency would be tied down with the very real social and economic conditions there in? Not James, a man in his fifties still at home with his auld Maw, is ripe for every passing conspiracy.

As stated, last week, Dornan was publicly backing a notorious Sellik website's demand for engineers appointed by CFC to conduct a full structural survey of the Broomloan stand at Rangers' expense, before Sellik supporters are assured reference safety.

I don't give the proverbial flying what any of these wackos 'demand' and in addition I don't care if their rambling terrorist loving hordes never come back to Ibrox. But if they want to go down that route I would agree if they want to reciprocate by allowing an independent investigation of their paedophile cover up history. Private investigators who can interrogate anybody at all and examine every hidden file folder, cupboard and locker room they have in their midden.

Did we not agree to never allow that idiots stuff on the site anymore?

Sick to death of gers fans spreading this idiots ramblings

Not a direct go at the OP just sick of seeing rangers fans discussing whatever lies he makes up

To be fair to Ian, the original post is a quick blog from JasBoyd which makes mad Phil's claims look as daft as they sound.

As such, I've not really got an issue with that as opposed to the posting of the actual, original source material.