Paul Murray is to lift the lid on the "Inside Story Of Rangers FC"

no it's not

They'll be very interested in an inside view of what happened to us

so they can avoid the pitfalls

why not ?

Celtic know exactly what happened to us.

And do you honestly believe they are attending so Celtic can avoid the pitfalls? :D

• 2 months later...

Just received an email:

We look forward to seeing you at our ICAS event with Paul Murray CA on Thursday 26 February. At this event Paul Murray will talk about his career as a CA; his involvement with Rangers; and more generally about the business of football.

The event will be held under Chatham House rules. We do this with a lot of our senior member events as it allows our speakers to talk freely and confidentially to their fellow CAs. This means that’s what said in the room stays in the room. In a similar spirit, we wouldn’t expect members to be discussing the event or reporting what took place on social media!

Firstly it seems that what Murray is going to discuss is different from the original premise highlighted in the OP.

Secondly they seem not to understand the Chatham House Rule which states "When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed." so I can tell what is said but I can't tell you which speaker said it.

Just received an email:

Firstly it seems that what Murray is going to discuss is different from the original premise highlighted in the OP.

Secondly they seem not to understand the Chatham House Rule which states "When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed." so I can tell what is said but I can't tell you which speaker said it.

As if you would consider reporting what is said on social media :facepalm: