Seven ways I disagree with Warburton's footballing philosophy

Been away for a couple of days with the missus and I come back to grown men acting like children again.

Cal may or may not be right about Ally or MW but if you don't like his posts as a rule, why go to the effort of responding to them?

That can go both ways obviously.

A very subjective opinion which one again strangely ignores the Llambias effect that I thought you had more knowledge of.

McCoists ineptitude revealed itself long before Llambias's arrival at Ibrox even if it appears you did not notice.

You are entitled to that opinion but it should not be difficult for you to understand why someone would have an opposing view especially when you consider the more objective facts. Are you really unable to play a devil's advocate on your own opinion? I think it's obvious that you have a problem with that.

At the risk of repeating myself I have no problem with views contrary to my own, everyone's entitled to their own view however they're not entitled to their own facts and when that's pointed out to you the cry is pedantry.

That's all very well but I've painstakingly pointed out where I don't agree with his philosophies, and like the Kate Moss thing, anyone can boast when there is no evidence, and I've pointed out the example of Roxburgh. In fact there is a lack of results that make it worrying - we don't even have a Lewis McLeod never mind a Durrant, neither of which had the benefit of Warburton's scheme. And I can name countless others.

I'm not a Kate Moss kinda guy for me it's Lesley Hornby all the way.

Until we have results the jury is out. And as I've alluded to I'm worried about having a guy who follows the text book. I want the guy who writes it.

The jury on Warburton is most certainly out but the one on McCoist was determined long ago. Text books are constantly being rewritten.

I've always said I'm comparing results. I'm also on record as not fully liking either manager's main style. You are condescending but regularly fail to justify it. I'v said before that you may disagree with me, but you need to understand my reasoning, which I hope isn't too hard, when you get that, I think my opinion while different from you is not worthy of condescension. However, your mo is condescend opposing views regardless of their validity.

You may well be comparing results but I'm using the evidence of my own eyes which witnessed every single McCoist game (bar his opening league game) and every single Warburton game bar Wednesday's first 7 or 8 minutes. I really don't need to understand your reasoning at all just as no one is obliged to understand mine or anyone else's. I think everyone's views are valid even if they're diametrically opposite to mine just because I disagree with someone's opinion doesn't invalidate it, unlike yourself obviously.

Your posts tend to contradict that.

Ooh more dry wit!

You always seem to accuse me of your own faults. Pontifs don't go to great pains to explain their views or debate them - i do this, you don't. Your mo is one line put downs implying people are stupid for not being privvy to your knowledge. I find most of your posts are rude and condescending and told you that when you first joined, but I'm not going to stalk you about it like you are me. if you don't like my posts, don't reply. Simple.

But you don't go to great lengths to explain your views or debate them however you do go to great lengths to provide yourself with a platform to pontificate and belittle people and not so subtly claim moral and intellectual superiority over them and that's not a viewpoint I can claim exclusivity to as thread ably demonstrates.

You really need help.

I probably do :)

This forum should not be about "why I hate you", I've been very respectful and tried to debate the Rangers stuff but once again you come out with your drivel. I really can't help any inferiority complexes. It's at times like this I probably sound superior and psychoanalyse. It's nuts.

Lolz if you think I hate someone for the views they hold on an internet forum you are indeed nuts.

Fair enough, but the templeton is a stange one. Sometimes players don't work out - Barton, Krnajcar? But your obfuscating, McCoist never had a positive transfer spend IIRC. Warburton has had two. Now maybe I'm about to sound superior (woo), but have you read my posts? I have doubts about MW and have said for years that AM is not a good fit. If MW doesn't improve it will be like slagging me off for not thinking the square peg fits in the round hole better than the triangle. I don't get your thinking.

What were Templeton and Wallace if they weren't "positive transfer spends"?

If MW eventually fails the he fails but I for one am glad we bypassed Largs and went down another route.

Eh, we're swapping St Mirren for Rangers.

It doesnt read like that.

Neilson was beaten by Celtic in the cups IIRC and also once by Hibs. Ring any bells? As for the petrofac, it's common knowledge they didn't treat it seriously, and fair enough MW won it, but for me (as in only my opinion, me,me,me) It's not that relevant. Good managers lose the odd game, in a cup it means they are out. There is no such anomaly in the league, which is why a SP champions trump a cup double (or even treble) for best team in the country.

I seem to remember the Celtic team that knocked out Hearts being knocked out by Warburton's Rangers.

Again I've presented reasonable argument for my opinion and if you don't agree with my opinion, fine, but if you have any decency you'll at least stop attacking me about it and you know, being superior and condescending.

Attacking lol don't be so precious.

If you don't like my style, i don't care - I can't stand yours. If you point out where I'm out of order and you have been previously respectful, fine, I'll have a look at it and apologise if it's a valid complaint.

There's little point in anyone pointing that out to you if you can't see it for yourself.

As for the "nobody likes you" stuff people are doing, grow up. Speak for yourselves not others - and it really is sad. I'm not here to be popular, and as I don't kiss arse, give platitudes or follow the popular memes like a sheep or shrink like a violet, I don't expect to be popular or make new buddies. I do that in real life. If you think it's important I'll leave you to your imaginary Kate Moss girlfriend to dream about basking in your amazing popularity.

I've never had a dream about Kate Moss in my entire life, not like you to be loose with the facts eh? I may be many things on here but popular is not one of them que sera, sera.