[FT] Hearts 2 - 0 Rangers

I'm not going the full paranoid just at the minute re officials however I do feel there is a lot of sniggering and back slapping at our expense. I would suspect, just like the voting public, that the majority of referees vote SNP. Don't expect any favours from them. Inherently anti unionist and British, therefore dislike anything and anyone connected to our club.

Our budget is still such that we should be better than hertz or aberdeen. I agree we won't win the title as yet but we are entitled to much. Better than we saw tonight. The first half was embarrassing. We barely put two passes together

Aye and that's fine if you ignore their years head start on us.

Or 5 in the case of Aberdeen.

And you ignore the chunk of that budget taken up by greens mistakes.

And the lost time during his tenure.

Barry mckay should be on his 250th game for example.

I'm not going the full paranoid just at the minute re officials however I do feel there is a lot of sniggering and back slapping at our expense. I would suspect, just like the voting public, that the majority of referees vote SNP. Don't expect any favours from them. Inherently anti unionist and British, therefore dislike anything and anyone connected to our club.

Hearts should have had a penalty last night. The officials had nothing to do with that defeat

For me it was offside but it should be offside in every game. For me any player who is in the vicinity of the goal is interfering with the play as the keeper will be wary of his presence.

I thought it was a perfect example of interfering with play - as was the Celtic one. Obviously offside, no question. Shame, as it was a great strike.

Hearts should have had a penalty last night. The officials had nothing to do with that defeat

I agree Pete, I'm not suggesting otherwise. My point is simply don't be expecting favours or imo even a level playing field from officials or anyone connected with the establishment. It won't happen.

I think it's a bit of both here, it's not all the managers fault but he will be the one who will go if it continues like this.

Last season, albeit at a lower level, most of the players we still have looked like they were enjoying their football, playing with confidence, working hard for each other and the result, they looked like they believed in themselves.

This season seems the total opposite, no one is playing with the same or any confidence at all and that comes from the manager down but also the players need to take a look at themselves and grow up or get out if they can't play for a big club such as Rangers. Hearts aren't a great team but worked their socks off last night and got what they deserved. We didn't work hard, most chucked it and we got what we deserved.

Do we need better players, of course, but the players we have should be trying to improve themselves at this level and at the very least they should be able to put in a shift for 90 minutes and not treat every game like a training session.

They are mostly English League 1 and 2 players who have not been able to step up to SPFL level.

Trying to pass the blame to officials etc. is just a smokescreen we were absolutely dreadful,the long ball had to be played as Hearts pressurised the short pass as no doubt will other clubs who viewed this last night.This promotes the need for Warburton to jettison "plan A" and show that he has not got tunnel vision.

Defensively Tavernier and Wilson have to be replaced as they were at fault in the goals and not for the first time.

I thought we seen plan B last night: the dreaded long ball that everyone was crying out for? Didn't work.

We can moan about plan A being shite or not working, but surely there's no doubt we can play plan A a lot better than that! The connections between the players are non-existent; how are we supposed to pass through a side/keep possession when there's nobody looking to receive the ball?

I didn't think Hearts were that great: they executed a dull plan, which wasn't really causing us too much trouble -- but we were undone by two breaks, with Tavernier posted missing for the second and inexplicably lackadaisical for the first (surely he was in position to boot the ball out?).

That's not Plan B it's another version of Plan A.

Plan B is 4-4-2.

"We had one shot on target in 90 minutes and that was a weak effort"

Was that the rocket that poleaxed the defender who headed it out from under the bar, BH?

Apart from the offside goal we had two other net-boundish efforts s o on another day we could have had three goals. Hearts, it has to be said could have had five.

I thought the linesman looked quite pleased with himself.

Fair enough; I went on the BBC stats as I wasn't at the game, only saw it on TV.

For me it was offside but it should be offside in every game. For me any player who is in the vicinity of the goal is interfering with the play as the keeper will be wary of his presence.

It was offside no argument.

Let's not forget Hearts were denied a blatant penalty.

Bottom line is we were outplayed all over the park; claiming Dodoo's "goal" is clutching at straws.