[FT] Hearts 2 - 0 Rangers

Agree fully RE the change of system but Waghorn upfront for me. In a 4-5-1 Id like to see MOH on the right with McKay on the left then Forrester and Windass in the creative central roles. Alternatively MOH on the left and Waghorn on the right with Miller or Dodoo upfront.

3-5-2 isn't possible at the moment as I don't think we have 3 centre halves fit enough. You'd have to put Wallace in the 3 which takes him out of being the wing back.

Please - no more Kenny Miller. He was absolute garbage tonight & should have been taken off at half time.

Why does MOH always seem to get the ball when facing his own goal or running towards his own goal ?

I say this again green has put us in a terrible place.

Murray, Whyte, Green, Ashley, the Easdales...It's about time we stop feeling sorry for ourselves though and fix this club. We're not going to get anywhere signing dross from England for peanuts, nor does it look like we're going to get very far with this manager.

I've never understood the logic behind promoting the number 2 in a failing management team. If Warburton goes then hopefully he takes his assistant with him.

Walter Smith worked with a winning team but agree with when its failing.

Edited by Gribz

Agree fully RE the change of system but Waghorn upfront for me. In a 4-5-1 Id like to see MOH on the right with McKay on the left then Forrester and Windass in the creative central roles. Alternatively MOH on the left and Waghorn on the right with Miller or Dodoo upfront.

3-5-2 isn't possible at the moment as I don't think we have 3 centre halves fit enough. You'd have to put Wallace in the 3 which takes him out of being the wing back.

I don't see a 4-5-1 being any different to a 4-3-3 to be honest.

I don't see a 4-5-1 being any different to a 4-3-3 to be honest.

It can be different and set up like a 4-1-4-1 rather then 4-3-3 plus the personnel get shifted into positions that are more natural to them.

Green never signed 11 players last summer most of whom have made little or no impact. The manager must accept responsibility for that.

But green as good as set the budget. Indeed he caused the budget that had us shopping for that level of manager.

Imagine where we might be with the 50 million green squandered/removed

Murray, Whyte, Green, Ashley, the Easdales...It's about time we stop feeling sorry for ourselves though and fix this club. We're not going to get anywhere signing dross from England for peanuts, nor does it look like we're going to get very far with this manager.

I started to get uneasy when the current board started handing out new,improved contracts to management & players before we were back in the the top division.

Murray, Green, Whyte, etc weren't responsible for that