Resolution 11 fails by <1%

So I assume you actually don't have access and know the votes ahead of anyone else in the public.

Aye, rbr. Waiting game is on now.

I would be logical that McCoist would have been spoken to before the AGM based on:

1 - He holds a 1.25% shareholding - not massive, but still significant

2 - He is a friend & ex-manager of the Club & supposedly a personal friend of DK & other board members.

It is also logical to assume that he would support the current boards resolution, primarily based on point 2 above.

So far there is nothing known to indicate that he didn't support the resolution. So it comes down to why he didn't vote. If the resolution had been passed, I'm sure McCoist would have been given the opportunity to buy shares so that his holding wasn't diluted.

Even though the outcome is effectively the same, did McCoist officially abstain from the vote or did he just not vote at all???

Have you learned nothing from this site over the last five years?

[ Sorry rbr, just to clear a few things up (again) ]

Now, the board-history club again! All I was asking were simple questions. Then and now. Much of those perceived as pro-*whomever you like*, rather than simply questioning people "in-the-know" who had an inuendo way of revealing their info and sources. I know you seem to be fond of the idea of being right back then and a need to tell me every now and then. So be it. I moved on.

Now, I simply asked about your sources and how you would know. And much like back then, instead of saying something concrete, you revert to that game of old.

The fact is we are going to have a share issue - if Ashley wants to put money into the club to maintain his interest then fine.

We will be in no worse state than we are now.

Yeah but we aren't in a good shape that's the whole point

It is neither guesswork or supposition it is a fact, unpalatable perhaps but a fact nonetheless.

and you have proof of this "fact".

Just because you say it is fact, doesn't make it so.

I don't see diluting his holding as a reason for not voting on Res11. Res 10 appears to have been passed, so a share offering is likely to happen (just that it would be open to ALL shareholders), so his holding may still get diluted.

There is only one thing Ally cares about--------Ally.Why the surprise at this,it has always been thus.

Greed and self interest------lets hope the doubters can see this guy for what he is,finally.

What really grates with me is the fact he got the shares for pennies and is now using them against us.

It would seem that McCoist sees a clear financial advantage in not diluting his shareholding, which he guessed, rightly, would have an enhanced value, if the Res 11 vote failed. Happily for him he is now sitting with assets that may be sold at a premium to those who have the will and the wherewithal to break the hold of Gessler and the Brothers Grim on the Club (or, perish the thought, to them and/or their agents , proxies, lapdogs, whatever).

For the avoidance of doubt, this should be considered akin to seeing your best mate lying bleeding to death, and refusing him a tourniquet until he comes up with the money, including, of course, your mark up, to pay for it.

Completely reprehensible behaviour. I trust that he will never be seen at Ibrox again.

It would seem that McCoist sees a clear financial advantage in not diluting his shareholding, which he guessed, rightly, would have an enhanced value, if the Res 11 vote failed. Happily for him he is now sitting with assets that may be sold at a premium to those who have the will and the wherewithal to break the hold of Gessler and the Brothers Grim on the Club (or, perish the thought, to them and/or their agents , proxies, lapdogs, whatever).

For the avoidance of doubt, this should be considered akin to seeing your best mate lying bleeding to death, and refusing him a tourniquet until he comes up with the money, including, of course, your mark up, to pay for it.

Completely reprehensible behaviour. I trust that he will never be seen at Ibrox again.

The path is cleared for a Share issue as it stands - Res 10 appears to have passed. This will dilute his holding unless he stumps up for more shares.

Res 11 would have allowed the board to pick & choose who got the new share options & therefor only dilute the holdings of the likes of MA & Easdales etc.

[ Sorry rbr, just to clear a few things up (again) ]

Now, the board-history club again! All I was asking were simple questions. Then and now. Much of those perceived as pro-*whomever you like*, rather than simply questioning people "in-the-know" who had an inuendo way of revealing their info and sources. I know you seem to be fond of the idea of being right back then and a need to tell me every now and then. So be it. I moved on.

Now, I simply asked about your sources and how you would know. And much like back then, instead of saying something concrete, you revert to that game of old.

Look people become privy to information that's the way the world turns.

While I may well make shite posts I don't post shite as you well know and has been proven over and over again.

Anything I post can be removed by admin if they doubt it's veracity I'm not aware of them ever doing that are you?