Breaking News in the Record

Total non story from the Daily Rhebel IMO. Did someone get put out of europe tonight per chance ?

I'm sure the Rangers board will have alternative plans once the puma deal & 32 red deals expire & they introduce a new strip everyone can buy. Perhaps won't be sold at SD or the megastore if SD are still in there so I'm sure they'll get premises elsewhere.

And let's not forget too that the the board have already advised RRL of their intention to terminate their contract.

No its ours. We will still be losing millions in rent. Or income.

How much was the club getting in rent BEFORE the lease???

The club own the building/shop, and previously ran their own retail set up, therefore it is quite probable that there wasn't any rent paid. If there was it would have been an internal paper exercise.

That being said, with Rangers Retail (The "new" tenant") technically being a separate company, it could have been an opportunity to bring in some extra cash, since the rest of the retail deal is so poor.

Because i'm sure the Rangers board will know all about this & have alternative plans.

If SD want a store with nothing in it that's their problem

Of course the Rangers board will know and will act accordingly. However, you, I and many other shareholders/fans will not have been aware which makes this article relevant in an AGM resolution context.

Either way, it's certainty not a non-story.

I am not sure if our board has any plan alternative or even cunning , we should be asking that old pipe smoker Donald QC who is the best corporate lawyer in the land to try and get the club out of this mire that its in .