Fans leaving early

Many who parked in the Albion car park left early to miss the rush otherwise they could sit an hour trying to get out.

If the club want to prevent that to an extent then they could arrange proper stewarding and policing at the Albion to allow the cars to get out without too much hassle. There have been a few occasions this season when it's been fine and a few when it's not and it can take an hour.

It is tempting to leave 5 minutes early if you think it's going to save you 45-60 minutes sitting in a carpark, particularly if you're winning easily.

Its another one of my pet hates. Completely in understand if you have young children or are elderly/infirm, it makes sense you may want to leave early to avoid the crowds and the hustle of thousands leaving at the same time, however I just don't understand why the majority who do it, do it?? We wouldn't leave the cinema 10-15 mins early, or a show for example, and many of us sat freezing ourselves within an inch of requiring medical treatment on Saturday, right to the end:eek2:

Having said all that, i have left early one or twice during the week as the niece has school in the morning, i see that as a fair excuse though. It is demoralising as fans when we see thousands leave, it must be the same for the team.