The SFA Has To Respond To Allegations Of Impropriety Concerning The Issue...

I am not sure that UEFA have actually investigated it. I think they are saying any complaint has to come from the club. Celtic have said they won't pursue it. The SFA say everything was above water.

They are twisting the facts to allege that the SFA, in trying to keep Rangers in business, ignored a tax bill due by Rangers. They gave Rangers a clean bill of health and responsibility then passed to UEFA.

The company owning Rangers went bust.

They now allege that using the same twisted facts, UEFA, the media, Watchdog, Jeremy Kyle, the tooth fairy, or anybody else with an axe to grind should investigate the SFA.

For a few days they took comfort in a reply from UEFA making reference to Rangers as a "new club/company" and pointing out there was no point in an enquiry as the maximum ban Rangers could receive was that which they did receive for insolvency, to prove our history should be stripped. But that didn't sell any of their t shirts, so we're back to square one.

Various other scraps are thrown in such as the 5 way agreement, freemasons, Campbell Ogilvie, the Kennedy shooting, the fake moon landings, etc, etc.

What everybody has to understand here is that these rockets are receiving THOUSANDS of pounds in donations from deluded mugs willing to believe any garbage whatsoever derogatory about Rangers.

I await them turning on their own when it finally sinks in that they've been ripped off once again by one of their fellow sellik men.

Summing up - it is a scam to make money. One of those who made the most has shut down his own website and is now posing as a voice of authority on Kerryfail Street where the mongos are lapping it up.

Edited by boabie

The grunting idiot who posted it may actually regret doing so because it could be said that it's simply further exposing him as the grunting idiot he is. It currently has 3,265 'supporters' the vast majority of whom would appear to be 'supporters' to make an arse of him. I think you need to become a 'supporter' to comment on it. Let me give you all just a little sample of the most common style of remark on it.

Coz ahm fed up o they chatin basturts.

Ah mean ahm a kafflik no a roman wan but still a good kafflik an ah canny stop finkin about they oranj basturts.

Totally pits me aff ma applepine.

Mon ra hoops

Declan O'Diddley, Coatbridge, United Kingdom

I'm signing because Rangers are all I think about, day and night and I'm having issues due to my disabling obsession.

Declan O'Donohue, Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I have not washed for days , Just like all my Celtic Family

We shit in Lidl Bags and dont wash

Hail Hail

Lidl 'Bag' I Did Shit in, Glasgow, United Kingdom

Ah um pyure obsessed wi the Ranjurs even tho Ahm a mad Cellic fan so am ur. Ah dont even ken whit corruption means - it must mean fiddling the attendances through the 80s eh? :)

Ony Kiddin, Dublin, Ireland

So I think you all get the drift, you would have to go through it with a fine tooth comb to find a few not in that vein.

Edited by JFK-1

The SFA have said there was nothing there. Celtic themselves don't want to touch it but maybe are pushing it underwater, who knows. UEFA have told them they are not interested. It is to do with the timing of a debt Rangers had. To qualify for Europe a club should have no tax debts I believe. The Celtic supporters are saying the small tax debt should have kept us out of Europe. It has been proven that that debt was not over date at that time. Rangers still had time to pay it. If I am wrong will someone correct me.

The film the Celtic supporters brought out shows referee decisions where they say they have been cheated for years. I only saw a small trailer which any club could have made.

You are correct pete.

They are hilarious that mob. They conveniently forget all the decisions which actually go their way - without even thinking too much I can recall the Davie Robertson goal that was called back for offside in the 3-3 game at Ibrox, McCulloch same thing at Parkhead and the one to end all debate on conspiracies was when Roy Aitken took a throw-in which Celtic scored from that should have been a Rangers throw - and it cost us the treble....

You are correct pete.

They are hilarious that mob. They conveniently forget all the decisions which actually go their way - without even thinking too much I can recall the Davie Robertson goal that was called back for offside in the 3-3 game at Ibrox, McCulloch same thing at Parkhead and the one to end all debate on conspiracies was when Roy Aitken took a throw-in which Celtic scored from that should have been a Rangers throw - and it cost us the treble....

I think they should watch this as well