The SFA Has To Respond To Allegations Of Impropriety Concerning The Issue...

Yip. I wonder if the SFA will get involved with the fact they are openly showing films encouraging fans to think they were cheated by Scottish Football in some grand conspiracy? I'm guessing not.

There is not a hope in hell that the SFA or anybody else will touch this one.

Yip. I wonder if the SFA will get involved with the fact they are openly showing films encouraging fans to think they were cheated by Scottish Football in some grand conspiracy? I'm guessing not.

The SFA won't want to rock any boats sailing eastwards.

Edited by pete

I didn't bother looking at the stupidity but perhaps someone can fill me in on who is alleging impropriety. It's obviously not UEFA who recently dealt with this once and for all and as far as granting UEFA licenses is concerned it's obviously the end of the line if UEFA say nothing is amiss. Some entity is demanding that the SFA get back to UEFA perhaps and say look we know you recently said we did nothing wrong but will you investigate our actions again please? I'm not getting this.

I didn't bother looking at the stupidity but perhaps someone can fill me in on who is alleging impropriety. It's obviously not UEFA who recently dealt with this once and for all and as far as granting UEFA licenses is concerned it's obviously the end of the line if UEFA say nothing is amiss. Some entity is demanding that the SFA get back to UEFA perhaps and say look we know you recently said we did nothing wrong but will you investigate our actions again please? I'm not getting this.

Who knows. There is OBVIOUSLY something dodgy going on in Rangers favour.

Sevco, establishment, masons, conspiracy, blah blah fucking blah.

The SFA have said there was nothing there. Celtic themselves don't want to touch it but maybe are pushing it underwater, who knows. UEFA have told them they are not interested. It is to do with the timing of a debt Rangers had. To qualify for Europe a club should have no tax debts I believe. The Celtic supporters are saying the small tax debt should have kept us out of Europe. It has been proven that that debt was not over date at that time. Rangers still had time to pay it. If I am wrong will someone correct me.

The film the Celtic supporters brought out shows referee decisions where they say they have been cheated for years. I only saw a small trailer which any club could have made.

The SFA has to respond to evidence of obsessive madness. What else do they have to respond to? What is there to respond to when UEFA say the rules have been checked and no rules were breached. Which means there are no allegations to respond to.

The SFA has to respond to evidence of obsessive madness. What else do they have to respond to? What is there to respond to when UEFA say the rules have been checked and no rules were breached. Which means there are no allegations to respond to.

I am not sure that UEFA have actually investigated it. I think they are saying any complaint has to come from the club. Celtic have said they won't pursue it. The SFA say everything was above water.