Liam Henderson - Tavernier was weak at defending corners – he cannot head the ball

“I’ve always fancied myself at dead-balls – I like hitting them,’ says Henderson when we meet in a city centre coffee shop. “Every Friday at training the gaffer would say to me: ‘Hendo, go and hit the corners.’ So I’d done that for a full year and against Rangers we knew what we were going to do. “The main thing was that [James] Tavernier was weak at defending corners – he cannot head the ball – so that’s where the first one was going. I’ve always done something my grandfather read about Jonny Wilkinson: how he used to focus on a speck in the crowd, maybe a red hat, and aim for it. In our final there was the top of a letter on a banner just above Tavernier’s head so that was where the corner was going.”

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/celtic-s-liam-henderson-i-d-love-to-play-for-hibs-again-1-4285898

Who's Liam Henderson ?

He isn't wrong as the cup final proved but he is totally unprofessional to talk about a fellow professional like that. He should worry about getting a game for his own team.

Oh, fer fcuk sake; just when you think you've had your fill of Old Fettesians, Tony Blair and David Murray. Up pops another bad smell, Aidan Smith. He was exposed a decade past, and decided to come clean. Yep, his auld man regularly picked him up from said College in the family Roller and took him through to ra Piggery for midweek Euro games. A Sellik man thru' and thru'. In his early twenties, he decided he was anti-establishment, read Trainspotting, and became a Hibby. Now, he realised consistency in Rangers-hating was a most necessary requirement of the fantasy, and unwittingly continued to flash his credentials as Mr Establishment.

In mitigation, Aidan has immersed himself once again, in the warm waters of exuberance.

Henderson can't head a ball,Tavernier is probably the best RB in Scotland just now and he plays for a team that easily beat his adopted Hibs team to the title and plays regularly in his team,Henderson plays regularly for................................................................?