From top to bottom SFA heads must roll and it should start with Stewart Regan

I'm sure I heard the commentator say that Scotland had to wear the pink strip because the white on their other shirt would clash with Englands.

Maybe I missed something, but the home strip is still dark blue and sure wouldn't clash with England's all-white ones? They could thus just as well wear the home strip at Wembley ... unless there is some contractual stuff Regan and Co. got themselves in to? I mean, away from home you usually wear your second strip only if the first clashes with that of the home site?

Maybe I missed something, but the home strip is still dark blue and sure wouldn't clash with England's all-white ones? They could thus just as well wear the home strip at Wembley ... unless there is some contractual stuff Regan and Co. got themselves in to? I mean, away from home you usually wear your second strip only if the first clashes with that of the home site?

Dark blue,with white sleeves!,it was deemed to clash with the England all white top.

We're now beginning to see the consequences of that. Scottish clubs are cannon fodder in europe & the national team struggles to finish third in qualifying groups

It ain't going to get better any time soon with Petrie next in line for the top spot!