From top to bottom SFA heads must roll and it should start with Stewart Regan

" The referees’ strike: Regan was less than a year on the job and presided over a major crisis when the whistlers downed tools after accusing the SFA of failing to back them following criticism. "

Criticism and allegations of conspiracy - all from one club. But no mention of which one. I wonder why.

" The handling of the Rangers meltdown: Regan’s predicting social unrest if Gers were not allowed back in the SPL offended just about everyone in the country, while claiming the game would endure a slow lingering death was a Gerald Ratner job. Chuck in the cloak and dagger five-way aggreement and he had a top-table place in another shambles. "

Rangers were NOT allowed back in the SPL. As for the 5 way agreement, I don't think Rangers won any watches out of that shambles. It cost us prizemoney. Nobody else.

Yes, this buffoon should be removed. But get the reason why straight please.

Edited by boabie

Scottish FA vice-president defends Strachan and 'blazers'

Grant Russell Grant Russell

8 hours ago

Rod Petrie says the national team boss has done a good job and hierarchy care deeply about game.

http://stv.tv/sport/football/1372955-scottish-fa-vice-president-defends-strachan-and-blazers/?utm_content=bufferb11bd&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Escaping the jaws of Lawwell seems a million miles away...this is the guy who went on a 'jaunt' to the Middle East to sew up a deal for 'Lawwell/Ceptic during the awful international break...a guy of no interest to the well being of Scottish football.

A fckwit individual with only one thing of importance...Himself.

Sidenote: has the chap who designed these pink away kits been relieved of his duties by now? And the one who forced the Scots to wear it against England too? Away game or not, there was no requirement to use the 2nd strip that really pains the eye.

BTW, my local ice-hockey team does wear similar coloured shirts once or twice a year, when they collect money for some breast-cancer foundation in Germany. I somehow doubt that this was the reason for the Scotland shirt though ...

http://www.eisbaeren.de/news/detail/alle-jahre-im-oktober-die-eisbaeren-in-pink-im-kampf-gegen-krebs

Sidenote: has the chap who designed these pink away kits been relieved of his duties by now? And the one who forced the Scots to wear it against England too? Away game or not, there was no requirement to use the 2nd strip that really pains the eye.

BTW, my local ice-hockey team does wear similar coloured shirts once or twice a year, when they collect money for some breast-cancer foundation in Germany. I somehow doubt that this was the reason for the Scotland shirt though ...

http://www.eisbaeren.de/news/detail/alle-jahre-im-oktober-die-eisbaeren-in-pink-im-kampf-gegen-krebs

It definitely wasn't the reason for donning pink shirts - that is the regular Scotland away kit.

The club here in Bermuda that I am Treasurer of play all October games in pink kit for cancer awareness too - it is a very nice touch but only for a particular campaign. to have pink kit as your designated away kit is baffling.

Think the pink is the Rosebury colours the same as worn by South African jockey John Gorton back in 1969 when partnering sleeping partner to winning the Oaks I had a ten pound bet on it at 100/6 if I remember well .

I'm sure I heard the commentator say that Scotland had to wear the pink strip because the white on their other shirt would clash with Englands.

Think the pink is the Rosebury colours the same as worn by South African jockey John Gorton back in 1969 when partnering sleeping partner to winning the Oaks I had a ten pound bet on it at 100/6 if I remember well .

Primrose and pink were Lord Roseberrys colours. Edit - From my memory, there was a jersey with those colours in a display case at Ibrox.

On a sidenote, I played a schools final at Roseberry Park in Glasgows Oatlands many many moons ago.

Edited by boabie